Ch. 52

Don't forget to vote if you enjoy this! Thank you so much for reading! And commenting! It means so much to me!!

Y/n's POV:

I've been standing outside Courtney's hotel room for almost 10 minutes, too nervous to knock or anything.

Quit acting like a scared little child Y/n, you're 24 years old, you can do this.

*knock-knock*

At first there's nothing but silence, however, a few seconds later I hear footsteps and the door unlocking and then opening to reveal Courtney.

"She doesn't wanna talk to you right now." Courtney says.

"I wouldn't want to talk to me either. I've been a complete asshole to her all night, and she didn't deserve it. All she wanted to do was help and comfort me, but I was doing what I do best..keeping people at a distance..."

I look up and Courtney's facial expression remains the same.

"I just wanted to apologize, but if she's that mad at me, I can talk to her tomorrow." I turn around to head back to the others, not making eye contact with Courtney again.

"Hey." Courtney says.

I turn around and Courtney nods her head for me to come back.

"I hope you fix things, because between you and me, I was looking forward to having a big cozy bed to myself." She says.

"Thank you." I tell her.

"I'm gonna leave you guys be, she's in the bathroom now, so perfect time to switch places with me. Plus, she's gonna be mad that I let you in and I'd rather not be here when she finds out." She says.

I nod in agreement and we switch places. I take a seat on the bed and wait for Ariana to return.

A few minutes later, I hear the bathroom door unlock.

"Jesus, remind me to never-what're you doing here? I told Courtney not to let you in." Ariana says annoyed, crossing her arms and furrowing her brow.

"We need to talk."

"Oh, really? Because last I remember, is you telling me that we have nothing to talk about." She says.

"Please just stop with the sass. Yes, I probably deserve it. But you also deserve an apology and an explanation. So, will you let me speak first? Then you can sass me all you want."

"Fine." She says.

"I'm sorry for being such an ass tonight, you didn't deserve it. You were only trying to help me, and I appreciate that so much."

"Then why would you push me away!?" She shouts.

"I was scared that you'd get the wrong idea and think I want to break up with you."

"You wanna break up with me!" She says, her voice cracking at the end.

"No, no, that's the last thing I wanna do."

"Then what's the problem!?" She says.

"I'm overwhelmed."

"Okay and that means what?" She says.

"I-I don't like all the attention I'm getting from being your girlfriend. I feel like everywhere I go I'm being watched. It's too much... I could handle it back in New York, but now, I-I feel like a mouse stuck in a trap. I have no way to escape. Before dating you, no one ever lifted a finger for me, I blended in with crowds..."

"I can understand that, but what do you want me to do? I'm famous Y/n. You think I enjoy having millions of people know where I am and what I'm doing 24/7?" She says.

"no."

"Then what do you expect me to do?!" She says.

Just then an idea pops into my head.

"Let's go on a vacation."

"What?" She asks.

"Get away from everyone for a few days."

"Y/n we can't just take a vacation we're on tour" she says.

"Sure we can. We only have one other performance this week and then we get the next three days off. That's plenty of time."

Ariana's POV:

A vacation does sound nice, but I doubt that Scooter or my other managers would let us go. Especially alone.

"Babe please?" Y/n asks me again.

I can't believe she already got me to stop being upset with her. I was determined to give her a taste of her own medicine until tomorrow, but after hearing the reason behind her actions, I guess I can understand why. I've dealt with this kind of life for years, she's just getting started. I forgot how difficult it was for me at first.

"Pleaseee?" She begs again.

"I don't know."

"Think about all the making up we can do?" She says and gets up from the bed and starts walking towards me.

"Free to be however loud you want? To do whatever you want?" She says, seductively, her breath now fanning my neck.

I try my best not to think about it, but it's no use, she makes a very true and tempting point.

"I-I can't believe you would use the thought of sex to convince me"

"But it worked didn't it?" She says grinning.

I try to keep a straight face, but fail miserably.

"Wow, someone wants to get in my pants." She teases.

"Shut up! I do not. I-I just miss the time alone we used to get back in New York. You make a good point, neither of us have had much or any time alone, since tour started. I mean we had Christmas, but we weren't exactly alone."

"Sooo, are you saying yes?" She asks, giving me puppy dog eyes.

"Yes. Let's take a vacation."

Y/n's eyes widen and she tackles me with wet and slobbery kisses.

"Okay, okay enough. You're drunk and you're kissing is sloppy."

"Fine. I'll have plenty of time to kiss you when we're alone anyway." She says.

I roll my eyes at her and she sticks her tongue out at me.

"Now that we have everything settled, let's rejoin the others." I get to the door of the room and begin to turn the handle, but freeze when I feel Y/n push her body up against mine and slowly glide her hands up my sweatshirt covered stomach.

"Y-Y/n I told you-"

"Happy New Year" She says, and kisses my neck.

"What're you-" I stop my own words, when I check my phone and see that it's now 12:00am.

It's already midnight? How did it get so late?

"Great we missed the ball drop"

I go to take a step forward, but find it quite difficult.

"Y/n enough let's go" I tell my girl.

However, I get no answer.

"Y/n?" I turn around in her arms and see that she has somehow passed out, while standing and still holding me.

How cute, she used every ounce of energy she had to keep her drunk ass awake to apologize and make it to midnight.

"Happy New Year Baby." I say and gently kiss Y/n's forehead.

To Be Continued...

A/n note:

This is the first chapter I've posted, where I don't have another one already done, since like chapter 5. 😬 🙃