Ch. 34

Please Vote and Follow if you're enjoying! 🖤

Leave comments about you're favorite lines! ☺️

-1 Week Before Christmas-

Y/n's POV:

It's been about a week or so since the media incident and Ariana and I are better than ever. She had a interview where she was able to clear up all of the media's rumors about our relationship, shows have been going well, and everyone can't stop talking about their plans for Christmas.

"Laura what am I suppose to get her?!"

"Girl how should I know? She's your girlfriend." Laura says.

"Ughh! Why is this so difficult?" I say slamming my bunk pillow into my face.

I have no idea what to get Ariana. I mean the girl basically has everything.

"Y/n the girls in love with you, anything you get her she'll be happy with." Laura says.

"I know, but I want it to be something meaningful."

"Why don't we hit up the mall then, maybe you'll find something there that catches your eye?" She says.

"Not a bad idea, but how will we sneak away and distract Ariana, while we're gone?"

"Leave that to us"

Laura and I look at the door of the bus to see Alexa, Victoria, and Courtney.

"What're you guys doings here?!" We say in sync.

"Well, we all had the next few days off and we missed everyone, so we decided to take a plane to come see you guys." Alexa says.

"Awe we missed you guys too" I tell them, engulfing them in a group hug.

"Thanks boo, now you and Laura better get moving before Ariana gets back." Victoria says.

"Yeah, I told Scott to bring her to the bus for a surprise, which is suppose to be us. However, we can also help distract her from realizing what you're up too." Courtney says.

"Really, you guys are the best! Ready Laura?"

"Am I a fish that doesn't know how to walk?" She asks.

"I mean-wait what?"

"Of course I'm ready! LETS GO!" She says pulling me towards the bus door.

"Good luck guys!" Victoria shouts.

All I can do is wave before I'm pulled off the bus with Laura.

Ariana's POV:

"Scott I don't get why Scooter would want to meet with me on my bus? He has his own and it's our day off."

"I don't know why either Ari, but he wouldn't tell me anything. All he said was that it's important and that he wants to see you asap." He tells me.

"Ugh not even on my day off do I get a break."

I open the door to my bus and am surprised to see not Scooter, but three of my favorite people.

"Hey girl" Victoria says.

"W-What-But-I-Scooter"

"That was all a trick to get you here." Alexa says.

"Good job Scott!" Courtney says giving him a high-five.

"No problem. But I have to go now, because I actually have a meeting with Scooter, bye guys have fun!" He says as he leaves the bus.

"So, you ready to have some fun?" Victoria asks.

"Always ready for you guys. But um, have you seen Y/n?"

"Oh her and Laura just barely left to go and practice on their dance moves for the next show. She told us that she wouldn't be back for a few hours." Alexa says.

"Oh, weird normally she just sleeps or plays on her phone in her bunk on are days off."

"I think Laura wanted to try some new dance workout, but she didn't want to do it alone. So, she promised Y/n that she'd buy her food or a coffee after if she did it with her." Courtney says.

"Okay, I can see why she'd agree to go then." I tell them.

However, I can't help but feel like something fishy is going on...

Y/n's POV:

"What about this sweater? It has a pug on it and says I love you more than my pet pug." Laura says.

"Laura for the thousandth time, I'm not getting Ariana a cheesy sweater for Christmas. Plus, I don't even own a pug and neither does she."

We've gone through over ten stores already and I still haven't found the right gift.

"Well you need to stop being so picky or you're not gonna find her anything." She says.

I sigh, maybe I should just give up and buy her something cheesy like a necklace or sweater.

I was about to leave the store and give into defeat, when something caught my eye.

"Laura I think I found my gift"

"What'd you find?" She asks trying to peer over my shoulder.

"Oh no, you're not seeing it."

"Why not?!" She whines.

"Because, with your big mouth, you'd probably end up blabbing about it to everyone and then Ariana will find out."

"I would not" She protests.

"Would too."

"Not I wouldn't!" She says annoyed.

"Do I need to remind you of what happened 3 years ago, while at my brothers birthday party?"

"I-that was-ugh never mind." She tells me.

"Good, now lets get this to the checkout aisle and hurry back. I don't want Ariana getting suspicious about why we were gone so long."

I pay for the gift, while Laura goes to get our driver. Normally we'd drive ourselves, but seeing as we're on tour, whenever we want to go somewhere we have to be driven, because we only have a few travel cars, other than the buses.

"So, did you get it?" Laura asks as I take a seat next to her in the back of the car.

"Yup, now all I have to do is wrap it and make sure it stays hidden until Christmas." I tell her, holding onto the gift tightly in my lap.

I just hope she likes it. I know she will probably like anything I get her, but normally I suck at picking out gifts. However, I have a good feeling about this one and it may be a little cheesy but I like it.

To Be Continued...

A mystery gift! What do you think Y/n bought Ariana for Christmas?