Ch. 24

A/n:
Enjoy this extra long chapter. I debated on making it into 2 but then decided, what the heck why not.

Don't forget to Vote! 🖤

Ariana's POV:

Okay, I'm starting to understand why Y/n is so nervous. We're approaching my street and I can't keep myself still. Y/n must of noticed this, because she tightened her grip on my hand and kisses my cheek.

"It's gonna be okay love" She tells me.

Why is she the one having to tell me that now? I shouldn't be this nervous, I need to get myself together, because I know she's gonna have a harder time than me.

Y/n's POV:

Once in the driveway, Ariana took a minute to calm herself down, before turning to me. I had noticed she was getting tense the closer we got to her house.

"Okay, are you ready?" She asks.

"Well I can't run now, so yeah"

We get our stuff from the back of the car and she takes my free hand in hers as we walk to the front door. My heart feels like it's going to burst from my chest. Ariana knocks on the door and I hear a slightly higher pitched guys voice yell to come in. Everything inside of me says to leave, run, hide. But before I can do any of those things, I'm pulled into the house by my girlfriend. Honestly I'm surprised by her strength sometimes, I mean she's so tiny and petite that I don't expect it. However, she has no problem dragging and pulling me along with her as I semi-fight her grip on my arm. She quickly brings me around a corner and into a large kitchen, where I'm met with who I guessed yelled from behind the door.

"Frankie, what if we were intruders?" Ariana's jokes.

"Oh Ariana, please" Frankie says.

I feel Ariana loosen her grip on my hand and almost leave my grasp, but I quickly reattach her hand with mine even tighter. I don't think she gets just how nervous I really am. She looks over at me before whispering in my ear.

"Babe chill. It's only my brother. He's like our #1 fan, so you don't need to be worried." She says.

"So this is the mystery women you keep mentioning?" Frankie says lifting an eyebrow.

I start to panic even more.

"Well get in here girl!" He says.

Wait what?

All of sudden Frankie has me engulfed into a tight hug.

I thought he was mad with me, but I guess not??

"Wait you um like me?" I didn't even realize i had said that out loud.

"Like you? I love you! I can't believe my little sister is dating a girl!!" He shouts, releasing me.

"Frankie go easy on her okay" Ariana tells him.

"Phttt don't be so protective Ari, I'm not gonna do anything to her."

"Frankie I-"

"OHH IS THIS THE GIRL YOU KEEP TELLING US ABOUT ARIANA?!" An older lady asks, coming into the room.

She too takes me into a tight hug, almost harder than the one I had with Frankie.

"Yes Nonna, but-"

"Frankie why is Nonna yelling?" I hear a voice behind me say.

"Joan it's Y/n!, Ariana's girlfriend?!" Nonna says.