Ch. 26

A/n:
Wow only 3 chapters later and I reach 3k reads. Thank you all so much! I decided to post this chapter today as well as the last as a celebration! I hope you enjoy it! It's a little different than the rest, but none the less I thought it was hilarious.

Enjoy! & don't forget to Vote plz!

-Monday 4am-

Ariana's POV:

My alarm didn't even wake me up, because I never fell asleep. I was too worried and anxious about starting tour. It may seem like I've only been stressed about it to Y/n, but I'm also quite excited to see all my babies (fans) and sing. Toulouse, Myron, and Piggy Smalls will be joining me as well on tour. They haven't seen Y/n in awhile, so I know they'll be all over the place when they see her today. I hope she's not too grumpy this morning. I really miss her touch, but I also know she isn't much for contact when she first gets up...

Maybe I'll call Laura and see how their doing and if I should pick up extra coffee for Y/n.

Ring-Ring-Ri-

Laura: Hey Ariana

Ariana: Hey Laura, I was just calling to see how you guys are doing.

Laura: Well I'm up. Y/n she's um-*BITCH WAKE ME LIKE THAT AGAIN AND I'LL END YOU!!*

I hear Y/n yell in the background.

Ariana: Damn, how'd you wake her up?

Laura: DON'T BE SO HARD TO WAKE UP THEN!! Let's just say it involved a air horn and whip cream haha- *HOE I BETTER NOT HEAR YOU LAUGHING IN THERE!!!*

I can't help but laugh a little myself, which only makes Laura laugh even more.

Laura: GRUMPY SHUT UP! IM ON THE PHONE WITH YOUR GIRLFRIEND!! HURRY UP AND GET DRESSED SO WE CAN GET SOME FUCKING CAFFEINE IN YOU!!!

*DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO!!*

Sorry Ari, I'm gonna have to let you go. Otherwise we may be late, and I need to stop and get Y/n coffee, so she's not such a bitch.

Ariana: That's okay! I just wanted to check in. Go tend to my grumpy girl, I'll take care of her once we get on the buses!

Laura: Sounds good! Wish me luck! Bye!

Ariana: Haha good luck! See you soon!

-Boarding-

Y/n's POV:

"Y/n will you quit being such an asshole already!? You've had like 4 cups of coffee!!" Laura yells.

"Shut up! And no because it's only 5:13am and I only got like an hour and a half of sleep!!"

My insomnia won last night, even though I downed a bunch of sleeping medicine, I still wasn't able to fall asleep at a decent time.

"Well it's not my fault, so stop being mad at me!!" Laura says.

"But it is you're fault for how I was woken up this morning and I'm not letting that go!"

This bitch used an air horn to wake me up, then sprayed my face with whip cream. The last part was completely unnecessary and not to mention got all over my bed.

"Better stop being the grinch now Y/n" Laura says.

"Why's that!?"

"Look behind you" She says.

I turn around and see Ariana getting out of a car with her animals. Toulouse is the first to see me and bolts in my direction. His actions catch Ariana off guard so much that his leash was torn from her grasp. I kneeled down and caught the happy boy and he instantly began giving me kisses.

"Well glad to see you missed me Toulouse. But I'm really not in the-phhtt" I was cut off by a Toulouse tongue in my mouth and I quickly spat.

"Ahhh gross!"

"Haha you just made out with a dog!" Laura taunts.

"Shut up before I knock you out Laura!"

"Y/n don't say that" I look up from Toulouse to see Ariana now standing in front of me.

"Baby I missed you, can I have a hug or is it still to early?" She asks.

I really didn't want too, but I let her hug me anyway.

After wrestling and some more bitching with Laura. Everyone was finally ready to go.

"Great, now I can sleep!"

"Y/n!" Ariana whines.

"Baby, I practically didn't sleep! I'm tired and we're gonna be on the road for the next 8 hours! Why can't I sleep for a few of them?"

"I haven't seen you for like the past week and a half and you're gonna sleep? I didn't sleep at all last night, but I'm still gonna stay awake because I wanna spend time with you." She says, pouting at the end.

"Can't we just nap together then? I mean you can stay awake if you want, however, either way I'm sleeping."

I turn and board our bus and climb into my bunk. They're actually surprisingly comfortable for bunk beds.

"Bitch you're really not gonna just ignore Ariana like that!" Laura shouts and pulls my bunk curtain open.

"Laura I'm tired and I can do as I want!! I'm not gonna sleep for the entire ride, only like half of it. Plus, I offered her to sleep with me." I turn around so that I'm facing the wall.

"Y/n I will never understand you. If I had someone like Ariana, I wouldn't care if I was tired. I'd be spending every possible second with that person." Laura says.

"Well I'm not you."

"Whatever" She says, then leaves.

I'm almost asleep, when I feel someone poke my shoulder.

"Laura I swear to god."

"It's me." Ariana says.

"Oh baby, I'm sorry. Did you come to join me?" I ask turning to face her.

"Are you gonna continue to be rude?"

"What?!" I ask.

"You're being a bitch Y/n, I told Laura to not bother you, but she insisted because she knows we haven't hung out in awhile. I knew you were gonna be mad, but I didn't think you'd be such an ass about it." She says.

"Ariana, I'm sorry it's just I really don't function well, when I don't sleep."

"I know baby. But you need to try and be a little nicer okay?" She asks.

"Fine." I do admit I am being more cranky than usual, but it's because I normally get at least by the minimum of 3-5 hours of sleep.

"Good, now move over, so I can get in." She says.

I do and she wraps her arms around my body and pulls me close. I tuck my head into the crook of her neck and can smell her perfume. Her steady breathing puts me too sleep within a matter of minutes.

To Be Continued...