2

The morning sunlight flowed through the big window, the white curtains twirling feebly by the faint breeze that kissed across her feature as she nuzzled under the covers, tangling the bedsheet around her legs. The lush, crazy mass of lashes elegantly grazing over her higher cheekbones as she let out a whine, feeling disturbed.

A frown on her dry lips and she fluttered open her eyes to peek at the alarm clock placed on the side table, it indicated 9:30 am. A groan escaped through her clenched teeth in utter displeasure. It was too early to wake up and she didn't have anything special to do. It was Sunday, her favourite day for sure, so she decided to sleep extra.

Slowly, she closed her eyes and attempted to sleep like a cute baby but suddenly her twinkie rang cause to spur her serene slumber, her frown deepened, twisting her lips. Well, her mobile name was Twinkie, Weird right?

But who cares. Aine had never bothered to think what other people thought about her. Their point of view never concerned her, she lives and breathed in her world. She always did what gave her bliss. Like her toothbrush name was looney and her scrunchie name was Pansy, if someone knew about it, they would consider her weird but she didn't care. Anyways,  the main issue at that moment was who the hell on this planet wanted to ruin her precious sleep?

With an irritating grunt, her hands jerked to toss the covers off her as she instantly sat up on her bed while scratching her head. Long strands of black hair poured down to her back, tangling in her dainty fingers.

"Why?" Aine grumbled under her breath, a grim douse of sleep in her morning, raspy voice. Early in the morning she felt shit and annoyed, only her coffee could delight her horrid mood. Aine picked up the call without seeing the caller Id. Her eyes were closed as she parted her lips to say hello but it seemed like another side of the person was too desperate to talk to her.

"Aine! I wanna meet you!" Her best friend Yim Screamed from another side, her voice loud and shrill, rattling Aine's sluggish senses. It was not new for Yim, she was always noisy, energetic and definitely not one of those people who speak calmly.

Aine couldn't lie, it was too hard to avoid— Yim's voice was garish enough to make her ears bleed. Scrunching her nose, Aine quickly pulled her twinkie away from her ear and proceeded to inhale then exhale and then started to repeat the process because she needed to grasp her freaking, insane frustration that was grating the back of her throat.

"Good morning, my queen of witches." Aine greeted her calmly, with her infamous classic resting bitch face. " You know very well that I'm a sleeping beauty. Then how dare you little shit?" A soft yawn fleed between her lips as she stretched her arms, the sound of cracking muscles rumbled a shudder down to her spine.

"I wanna meet you lets go clubbing tonight."  Yim declared cheerfully, there was no hint of a plea in her blaring tone." Party, party, party." She chanted, a honeyed giggle followed.