40

[EDITED] 

"He's late." A deep voice trotted through the empty room, indicating the sharp tone lashed in annoyance. His men instantly sensed that the blonde-haired male was not pleased, his fingers kept drumming over the table as he took a sip of his wine. 

The owner of the voice was Jackson Wang, a stubborn male with jaw-dropping beauty. With full irritation, he ran his long, callous fingers in his golden locks to push them back that teasingly fell to kiss his toned forehead. The bright lighting around the restaurant flickered on his bronze shade of skin as he placed the glass on the table.

Jackson flickered his brownish eyes at his Rolex watch, finding his patience getting thick every second. Licking his lower lip, he folded his muscular arms over his perfectly toned chest, his suit elegantly tightening around his bulging biceps.

Jackson Wang was the leader of the deadliest gangs of South Korea, his name whispered around every corner of the town and streets. A gorgeous monster, a ruthless killer, a fixer that you would never want to collide with.

"Maybe, Jeon Jungkook changed his mind, boss." One of his men Josh enunciated, reaping a sharp eye roll from Jackson. 

"I don't give a single fuck what Jeon Jungkook has in his mind, he has to come. This deal is important for me." A wolfish smirk formed in the corner of his lips as he leaned back on the chair. Shutting his eyes close, he let out a sigh upon feeling Josh's eyes rolling over him.

"Josh, stop staring at me so lovingly, I'm not interested in dicks." The string of throaty chuckles escaped from Jackson's lips vibrating through his chest. Jackson was a playful, cheeky type of person so he loved to tease his best friend.

"Asshole." Shaking his head, Josh started.

"Why are you so desperate for this deal? Why are you so desperate to meet him?" A hint of curiosity in Josh's tone. A cryptic smile crossed Jackson's mouth as he clicked his tongue. 

"It's a long story which is not meant to be told right now, my friend."Jackson didn't bother to open his eyes as his thoughts jumbled every corner of his head, without any cue.

The numerous thumping sounds of the boots echoed outside of the door, seemingly dominative, announcing the grand arrival of Jeon Jungkook. 

"Bloody mafia." A flickered half-smirk appeared on Jackson's lips as he grumbled under his breath.

Tall black-suited men gathered together, appearing merciless. The dark, authoritative atmosphere instantly surrounded the room as Jackson's men narrowed their eyes at them, baring their teeth. Jungkook's guards silently parted side by side, giving the mob boss space to walk in like a king as if he owned the place.

Jungkook revealed his tall and broad figure, hanging a lit cigarette in his red lips. Before crushing it under his shoe he exhaled the white smoke and watched it scattering around his face as he coolly eyed Jackson. A taunting smirk lodged in the corner of Jungkook's thick lips.

The blond male had an urge to flee away from Jungkook, his aura was downright intimidating, strangling Jackson just by his mighty presence. Maybe Jackson was brooding and powerful yet Jeon Jungkook was like a demigod among mortals, untouched and aloof. 

Jackson found himself gulping hard, he clenches his jaw as if his pulsating nerves would calm down by doing that.  

Jackson sat up from his chair, lean fingers dashingly buttoning the suit as he walked toward Jungkook who didn't bother to move in his place, serenely standing there he scrutinized Jackson.Yoongi and Jimin standing firmly behind the raven-haired male with void faces as Josh was standing behind Jackson folding his hands across his chest.