16

[ EDITED ]

A black Lamborghini wheel screeched in front of a small bar entrance followed by five black shiny cars. Jungkook climbed out of it at mighty ease. His black shirt buttons were undone revealing his bony collar bones as his left hand was deeply buried in his pocket and his right hand holding his lit cigarette, his biceps flexed by his movements.  Before mashing the cancer stick under his foot, he took the last puff and exhaled the smoke, watching it scattering it in the thick air.

Jungkook entered the bar followed by his black-suited men and his two loyal friends who were walking side by side to him. They were all behind him and the mobster was ambling ahead as if he had owned the place. The bar was quiet and appeared too cheap and dingy.  Out of Jungkook's taste, he would never step in that kind of place if he had not met someone.

"Please, try to understand sir, we are closing the bar." A female bartender gritted out, a scowl plastered in her five pounds of make-up face. "We can't serve you more drinks."

"What?!" The blonde male shouted at the poor girl, she flinched. "G-give me more drinks you whore. You want money right? I-i will give you." The male growled between his hiccups.

"Pathetic fucker." Yoongi scoffed, a lazy whiff in his dull voice as his eyes flickered at Jungkook who was visibly frustrated by the scene unfolding in front of him.

"We have no time. Just clear this matter. I'm already running out of patience." Jungkook hissed, blessing his whole attention at Jimin.

"Why me?" Jimin grumbled. He approached that drunk man, wrinkling his nose in utmost disgust, his lips curled into a sneer. The man smelled horrible as if he hadn't bathed for days. The pink-haired male quickly covered his nose. Poor jimin had to face a hard time not to puke on him, he was regretting his life decision at this point.

"Mr Lee, I wish I could say that it's nice meeting you but . . . nevermind. "Jimin scanned the drunk male from head to toe with a judging frown in his eyes. "Our boss is here to meet you." Jimin informed him as calmly as he could. The man glanced at him with red drunken eyes, he was high as fuck too.

The male was tall but skinny. His dirty blonde locks were falling on his forehead and dark circles under his eyes were howling that he didn't have enough sleep as his pale skin made him more vulnerable. He looked like a skeleton, wrapped in skin.

"W-who is your Boss?" Mr Lee inquired, his shrill voice irked Jimin, he had this urge to shove the alcohol bottle deep into his throat to shut him up.

"Jeon Jungkook, now I think this is enough to make you stand, you low life."Jungkook's voice echoed through the empty bar, alerting Mr Lee instantly. The male shrinked in his place, neat terror ascending his chest. He didn't expect Jungkook to appear there, frighteningly he wiped his forehead from the back of his hand. The mob boss inky, malicious eyes were soldered in the jittery man, he could sense the panic reeking through him. 

Mr Lee articulated an awkward laugh as he sat up from his seat and moved toward Jungkook's direction. A sick smile was attached to his dry, chapped lips, it physically winced Jungkook.

"What a dramatic fucker, now watch him kissing Jungkook's shoes. "Jimin murmured that Yoongi didn't miss to hear, his stony expression didn't crack. 

"Mr Jeon, what a pleasant surprise. Nice to see you." He put his hand on Jungkook's shoulder in a very friendly way, it wasn't a great move, he would regret it soon.