21

[ EDITED ]

"Be my girlfriend," These three words continuously bit and lingered in her ears. 

Girlfriend... Jungkook wanted her to be his girlfriend. Not his so-called whore, but his girlfriend. She felt her heart flutter in unbelievable bliss, but why?

Pastel pink colour kissed her cheeks tenderly. It was hard for her to breathe near Jungkook when he was so awfully close to her. Aine would never accept in front of him, but her heart was prancing beneath her rib cage. She didn't know why, all of a sudden, she felt happiness bubbling inside in her veins. Something in his words brought a smile to her face.

She stood up from her bed, her eyes were glimmering as she managed to ask. "Why?"  

Jungkook softly tucked a few strands of her hair behind her ear, his fingers brushing across her cheeks to aflame an unknown kind of longing. Aine's already pink cheeks turned into luminous red as he caressed her soft skin. The touch was so gentle, it made her all ridiculously excited.

But her lovely smile faded away when she heard his next words.

"Pretend to be my girlfriend." He grumbled, the ticking of his jaw could be heard. She blinked her eyes twice, trying to process what she had just listened to, her finger clutched her dress in uncertainty. 

"Pretend," Aine mumbled to herself in disbelief. His cruel words squeezed her heart brutally, her shyness replaced by resentment and remorse.

Aine flickered her eyes to discern an unreadable expression on Jungkook's face, the look clawed her heart. She felt like his eyes were taunting her. The girl could feel her skin prickling in outrage as she harshly yanked Jungkook's hand away from her face.

Geez, she was thinking that Jungkook would be serious for once in his life. She shouldn't get hurt, especially when she loathes him that much.

"What the fuck do think of yourself?" Aine shouted in rage as her eyes revealed her sadness and disappointment. "A fucking King?!" Jungkook grimaced at her reaction. He just placed a demand in front of her, what was wrong with it?

"Everything is a joke to you, isn't it, you rotten asshole!" Her voice stung in Jungkook's ears as she couldn't stop her mouth. Jungkook's frown deepened as he narrowed his eyes on her. 

"Look at your tongue, missy. You better not talk to me in this tone."Jungkook seethed, gritting his molar teeth hard. "Do not cross your limits. Just because I'm being nice to you, does not mean it changes the fact that you are a fucking whore! A prostitute!" Jungkook spat. The real Jungkook, the cold, vicious man was now in front of her to grace her eyes.

Jungkook's words made her heart plummet deeply as pearly tears dripped through her eyelashes. Aine swallowed thickly in defeat, nodding her head.

"How could you be so stupid Aine? For Jungkook, everything is a game. You are just a prostitute to him. You are just a means of pleasure. . .You are nothing to him. We are not made for each other. No, Never." Her thoughts haunted her.

Aine was right, they were too different from each other. They belonged to different worlds, breathed different air. 

Park Aine was a simple and sweet girl and Jungkook was a filthy rich, ruthless, notorious mobster that no one would want to collide with.