26

[ EDITED ]

In the maze room, the dimly light dance across her delicate yet weary body as those predatory eyes lingered on her trembling figure. The two males had grabbed her arms to stop her from escaping their strong grips, their nails piercing her tender layer of skin as she hissed, she knew it would probably leave bruises on her sensitive skin. Her chest was tossing up and down in sheer urgency, her head was hung low.

A growl ripped out her throat, the lack of breath was cramping her lungs. Soon, she gasped by the water that the evil man had splashed on her face, his name was Johan, her kidnapper.

She shot open her red-rimmed eyes and tossed a fierce glare at the man who was standing in front of her, attaching a lousy smirk on his face, she wanted to claw his face off. His eyes roaming all over her then landed on her front, the water was trickling down and her flimsy wet shirt was sticking on her body like a second skin, bringing out the fine outline of her breasts.

She sensed that Johan was staring at her black bra which was visible through her white fabric. A dirty thought took place in that male mind as his filthy smirk broadened. The girl let out a hiss, it was like a warning upon seeing him lifting his hand at her. 

"Don't you dare to touch me you fucker." She bared at him like a wounded tigress, making the male smirk deeper. For him, she appeared like some random girl and just a — girl. What could she actually do? 

"You are messing with the wrong person." She hissed. "At last, don't tell me I didn't warn you."

"Oh, I didn't know that Jungkook hid a fuckable whore in his mansion." Johan barked a laugh and closed the distance between them. The girl blankly stared at him through her lashes, her upper lip curled into a snarl as she felt the sudden fury building inside her, she was this close to detonating in anger.  

"Don't take his name with your tongue." The girl glared at the male's eyes as Johan arched his brows in sheer amusement. 

"Too much admiration for that bastard." He purred. In the blink of her eyes, the male rips open her shirt. The terrible, tearing sound echoed through the silent room and those three males unleashed those inhuman laughs, it was pure evil. Tears welled up in her eyes as she tightly shut them before her tears could fall into the ground to lose their purity. She reminded herself this was not the way she should act, no weakness, no pain— nothing. 

She was not weak, Jungkook had never taught her to appear vulnerable.

The male exhibited his guts to skimmed his fingers on her jaw, then her neck as he lustfully began tracing her tattoos printing over her collarbone.

"Oh, brother, wrong move. Your biggest mistake." She mumbled under her breath, the corner of her ruddy lips pulling for a satanic smirk. "And a fucking last one."

In a swift motion, her knees lifted as she placed a hard kick on the male's balls, filling the man's head with shooting stars as a horrific scream fled from his mouth. The girl hummed by his painful cries, it was like a satisfying symphony for her. The man fell on the ground clutching his dick, tears stroked down on his cheeks, he was reminding her like a schoolgirl.

"Eh, so pathetic." The girl smirked and shook her head at Johan.

"Boss." The guard who was holding her one arm went to help his boss, that was really an idiotic move and the second male was so panic that he didn't notice when the girl bent down and pulled out a knife under the high-knee boots. It was a good thing that she always carried the weapons with her.