10

[ EDITED ]

He was sitting on the chair at the bar counter, lazily sipping his whiskey as a fresh, permanent scowl plastering his feature. The club's dim lighting slinked under his pale skin, with a groan he ran his lustrous fingers through his blonde locks and pushed them back. Many girls tried to approach him but failed miserably because he didn't care to spare a glance at them, simply because he was uninterested. Girls were carving for him but whenever they approached Yoongi, he coolly flashed them a 'Stay away from me you hoe' look which made them turn on their heels and leave.

Yoongi chucked his drink in one go and placed it on the counter while his eyes landed on the beautiful, pink-haired man who was surrounded by a bunch of girls. They were all coyly giggling at Jimin's flirty remarks. Jimin was a combination of hotness and cuteness, sometimes Yoongi couldn't believe that Jimin was actually in the mafia profession, he seemed like a chocolaty guy and not a man who had skinned people alive with his bare hands. 

There was no doubt that no one could resist him. Jimin had everything; he was rich, he had a gorgeous face and an amazingly easy-going personality. Jimin was not a bad guy like Jungkook, he was a ladies man and he knew how to turn women into wrecks under his charm.

And there was yoongi a cold, arrogant and ruthless man who didn't give a fuck to anyone yet he was attractive enough to clench your thighs in need. Yoongi had a sick tendency to play with his victims until their souls abandoned their bodies. He barely smiled but if his foe died in front of his eyes he smiled widely and clapped his hands like a baby especially someone who betrayed him. Yoongi was a Jungkook's loyal man, the most powerful piece of the gang, strong and dangerously intelligent.

Humanity— he didn't have this kind of shit in him. He was not like Jungkook nor Jimin. He was completely different from them. Jungkook just used girls for his pleasure and when he got bored of them, he tossed them aside and Jimin loved to toy with them, seeing them at his mercy. But Yoongi was not interested in wasting his precious time on girls, he had important things to deal with. 

A man deceived the mafia boss and Yoongi didn't wait for Jungkook's order. He placed three bullets in that man's head without hesitation. Betrayal, he couldn't endure it, they were not worthy in his eyes.

Yoongi was busy staring at Jimin who was busy flirting with the girls. A girl was running her hand on Jimin's chest and another girl was clinging to his arm while other girls were peeking at the male with profound lust holding in their eyes. 

"Nasty hoes." Yoongi frowned deeply and rolled his eyes at them, he should not care, Jimin could do anything. The buzzing of Yoongi's mobile gained his attention. 

"Yes." Yoongi spoke, and a few seconds later he disconnected the call and coolly shoved his phone in his jeans pocket. 

"Amazing." Yoongi snappily rolled his eyes and stood up from his chair. He didn't want to disturb Jimin, more like approaching him but he had to as he wandered in the Jimin direction. With a bore as fuck expression, Yoongi stood Infront of them, plucking Jimin's attention and the girls turned their heads at him. The girls looked at Yoongi head to toe, it wasn't their fault that they couldn't look away from Yoongi's dazzling gorgeousness, they were a salivating mess.

"Hey Yoongi, why so bored?" Jimin snickered as the girl's showered at their giggles as if he said the world's best joke."Wanna do some fun?" Jimin offered.

"Come with me. . .now." Yoongi's face was stony, his raspy voice was clipped as  Jimin sighed, nodding his head. Half-heartedly he followed him but didn't forget to kiss each girl's cheeks.

"Park Aine is not in her room; she runs away." Yoongi said coolly and turned at Jimin, he clicked his tongue when their foreheads bumped. Jimin panicked and hastily and took his steps back. "Call Jungkook and inform him." Upon hearing that, Jimin threw a crude glare at him, he was annoyed.

"You ruined my date just for this stupid thing?" Jimin scoffed, his lips curling into a sneer. "Are you serious?" In response, Yoongi just lifted his shoulders for a shrug.

 "Why don't you inform him?" Jimin folded his arms across his chest, his left eyebrow arched as he glared at Yoongi through the thick slits.

"I'm not in a mood to hear that fucker's bullshits. " Yoongi's eyes lingered at Jimin's face then he looked away, letting out a yawn.

"Why are you like this? At least show some kindness to me." Jimin said with a deep scowl expression on his gorgeous features, it took Jimin everything not to assassinate Yoongi right there.

"I don't have this kind of shit in me." And Yoongi's blank face was another level of bitterness for the pink-haired male, he snorted a laugh, showing Yoongi his middle finger. 

"How cute." Jimin rolled his eyes at him.

Again, Jimin half-heartedly called the mob boss. He didn't want to leave the girls, he wanted to relish the night with them and he was also aware that Jungkook would not be happy when he got the news, which means he had to face his wrath.

"Ah, Jungkook. . .Park Aine is not in her room. Maybe she ran away or something. Fucked up, right? I know, yeah she slipped through your fingers, what a shame." Jimin didn't realize that he was talking to himself, because on hearing the news the call had been automatically disconnected.

"I think he is mad right now." Jimin looked at yoongi.

"What's new in this? Though, the girl has pressed all the wrong buttons of Kook." Yoongi flashed his best friend a devilish smirk. 

"Let's count together." Jimin suggested Yoongi with a cheeky smile. They raised their index and began to count together.

"1. 2. 3." And the door burst open and a frustrated Jungkook revealed himself, panting hard. Jimin and Yoongi already knew the room must have been destroyed by his rage.

Jungkook bared his teeth, the veins of the side of his neck pounding hard against the fine layer of his skin as his inky locks flirtatiously tumbling over his forehead. With the annoyed look, he made his way toward the two males and his friends could see the angry flames twirling in his blackening eyes. 

"Someone is in trouble." Jimin sang, of course for Aine.

"How dare she?"Jungkook gritted his molars, his eyes flickered on the floor then at their faces. 

"She is rebellious." Yoongi let out, sounding amused.  

On the other hand, Jungkook wanted to break every single thing in the club, the loud music was pulsating the back of his head. Jungkook clearly told her to never disobey him, so where did she get the courage to do that? How could she do that? He had to find her and enlighten her limits, show her the damned line she should not toy with.  Didn't he root the sheer fear in her heart? 

"You can't escape from me, baby girl. .  . Never." A devilish smirk returned to his red lips as he let out a dry chuckle. "Run baby girl, just run."