36

[EDITED] Sorry if I sound rude, but please kindly don't ask me to update early right after getting an update. I only have two hands, and I also have other ongoing books and I'm a busy person too. Life is hectic, you all can relate. Right now, I don't think so I'm just fixing the grammatical errors, I'm rewriting the scenes, dialogues, descriptions so it takes time. I only want you guys to be patient with me. Hope y'all understand <33 

++++ 

Aine placed her palm on him as Jungkook let out a satisfying hum, he gently pulled her toward him, erasing the distance between them. Jungkook's fingers were loosened around her hand— offering Aine the last chance for her to take her steps back but she didn't and Jungkook liked it, seeing her so willing to immerse in him, he absolutely loved it. 

"Miss Park, I hope you know what you are doing." He got her consent for whatever he wanted to do but still somewhere he was cautious. He never cared about other feelings and it was a drastic change in him, that made him all stunned.  A noiseless gasp parted her lips by the sudden jerk when Jungkook sneakily pulled her toward him, between his legs.

"I know, Jungkook. You look cute when you are all concerned . . . about me." A teasing, feline grin tickled the corner of her lips. Her soft palms caressing his shoulder blades as Jungkook lips parted then closed. The tip of his ears, dusting with a red hue that he tried to conceal by coughing. 

Jungkook night-like eyes pierced every inch of her soul as Aine straddled his lap. Her ebony locks pouring down on her shoulders and front locks dazzlingly falling over her face, becoming a barrier for Jungkook to see her ruddy face. Jungkook wanted to glimpse the little detailing of her face carefully, closely. Finally, swallowing her thick hesitation she raised her head and bashfully peeked at the male.

No one had ever made her feel things like Jungkook did, it was scary but fascinating at the same time. Aine could feel her genuine want in the pit of her racing heart, the craving for the male was at its peak. 

Her doe-like brownish eyes reflected the longness of her heart for this bad and cruel guy. It was almost funny for Aine, how both of them were opposite from each other but when she lingered around him, all she found herself completed. Maybe, he was a mess, a little lost, a lot intimidating but the urge to get close to him clenched her heart. The tug was intense, fondling with her heartbeats. Jungkook had surrounded himself with gigantic walls and Aine wanted to tear them down to find him— she would do it. 

Right now, Aine had shut all the doors of her brain that could distract her or yank her away from Jungkook.

"You are exquisite." Jungkook husked, voice dipped in the wave of eros. The back of his hand brushed on the delicate slope of her cheekbone as she chuckled, scrunching her nose, cheeks redding.  

"You're cheesy." Aine pecked his cheek, her blood was roaring in her ears. It was so hard for her to keep engaging with his keen eyes that were luminous in starvation.

"Cheesy?" Jungkook waggled his brows, thumbpad making hazy circles on her cheek. "Weren't I a charming seducer for you?" A cheeky glint in his eyes as she puffed her cheeks to quell her giggles.

"Are you offended?" Aine lowered her chin and circled her arms around his neck, her body mashing against him as Jungkook rolled his tongue on the side of his cheek, shaking his head. " Aw, but you seem offended, babe." Aine nuzzled her face against his cheek like a kitty.