7

| EDITED |

The clicking sound of his shoes whirled in the eerie air as Jungkook entered his office. The muscles of his neck were rigid and his back was aching, he rolled his shoulders and cracked his neck, letting his agile fingers loosing his tie. With a lazy groan, Jungkook dropped his body on the couch, the wine bottle and glass rested on the table as he poured himself the wine. A lenient glint in his inky eyes, and he took a  lazy sip before leaning back.

He hummed when the spicy liquid tickled his taste buds, so many thoughts were moulding in the shadiest corner of his brain and they were all related to one particular, brown-eyed woman. A mischievous, devilish smirk smudged in his thick, reddish lips. He was in awe, finding himself so unapologetically enticed by Aine.  If you thought he was love-struck or something so consider your thoughts again. The mob boss's intention toward Aine was pure ardour and lust. And for love? You should know that Jeon Jungkook doesn't know about this feeling, all it does is gross him out.

That was the first time in Jeon Jungkook's life that someone rejected him directly in front of his face, staring right through his eyes. It was hard to digest for him and a quick, huge stab in his ego. Jungkook had a subtle dark yet intriguing aura which made him more sexy and elegant— not to forget to mention his god-send appearance and luring charm. It doesn't matter if it was a boy or a girl both genders were drooling over him, instantly could drop on their knees for him.

No one could resist his breathtaking beauty. Women begged one touch of his finger, so why couldn't Aine feel anything toward him? Jungkook should be mad, he should be furious by her bluntness but no— Aine's reaction, her brash response affected him differently. That fire in her round eyes was so dazzling, he would surely relish playing with it, he wanted that fire. Her ridiculous naivete amused Jungkook and he couldn't wait to shred them into tiny chunks.

The mob boss had never felt a pure lust toward any women, they always bored him and weren't amusing enough. Those girls never succeeded in attracting the male, maybe because, she easily give them what he wanted without uttering any words. Just because Jungkook offered them his precious time doesn't mean he is interested in seeing them again.  Just because Jungkook allowed them to drop on their knees for the taste of his dick that doesn't mean he wanted them lurking around him. Just because Jungkook stayed the whole night inside them, screwing the soul out of their skin, didn't prove that The Jeon Jungkook was enticed toward them.

Aine was his new leisure— new lovely, and oh-so-easily-breakable doll. Jungkook wanted to play with her until he smashed her into a million pieces. Aine's taunting, hateful eyes and oh, her teasing, perfectly curved lips flashed in the wall of his brain to mercilessly gnaw his bones, so infuriating. 

"Oh how badly your thoughts make me want you more." Jungkook rasped, as his inky eyes stared in nothingness, he slouched the drink in the glass and scoffed, a hostile sound. "I wanna make you mess under me and you being an idiot, trying to be hard to get, it won't get you any benefit. Though, in the end, you will do whatever the fuck I want you to do."

Aine was nothing for him— according to Jungkook. Jungkook was aware of the fact that Aine was his property because she was there just to fulfil his pleasure, subside his hunger and be submissive. But, boy was he so wrong. She was not that easy and that's what drove him at the maddening point, provoking his raw longing. 

Jungkook was not satisfied with the one kiss, it was nothing. The sick yearn to consume her delicate body did not fade away, it kept increasing, whipping the wall of his stomach. He just wanted to fuck her mercilessly to rip out those salacious, defeating whimpers from her wanting mouth. But not until she begged him to fuck her, not until when she would willingly be submissive for him. Already, Jungkook had claimed her but he had a strong urge to hear in her melodious voice that she belonged to Jeon jungkook. Until that day he would control his surging, selfish starvation streaming through his veins, the game was fucking on, he would see how long she would withstand against him.

"You are so gorgeous my baby girl and so gullible. I will not let you slip through my fingers. Never." He lowly growled and throw his head back, the inky locks falling back. 

A few moments later, a knock on his door plucked his attention, finding his two loyal men standing there. They both walked inside in a mighty grace. One male wore a cheeky smile on his gorgeous face and his name was Park Jimin and there was the second male Min Yoongi who had a stony, permanent frown etching on his poker face, as usual, nothing new for the mob boss.

Both males had a complete, dominating personality yet both were opposite from each other. Park Jimin's smile could melt your heart and ignite your hormones and  Min Yoongi— he never smiles, his cold, keen eyes could shrink your heart in alarm and would give you fuck off vibes. Jimin was an ongoing, talkative and seductive fella. On the other hand, Yoongi didn't talk, he was a lone soul, lingering in silence and darkness. 

"Where were you both?" Jungkook queried, his inky locks lazily falling over his eyes as his brows arched. 

"We were doing our work." Jimin chirped with a smile, the crinkling around his eyes evident.

"I was doing the work you were flirting with that bitchy girl." Yoongi spat with an unemotional face yet his tone was calm, low. 

"Beautiful girls are my weakness, they always distract me." Jimin blessed him with a snappy eye roll, he just loved to get into Yoongi's nerves.

"Bastard, "Jungkook scoffed.

"Hey, how is that new girl? I heard that she was trying to mess up with you?" Curiosity was visible in Jimin's words.

"I teach her to fear me. She knows her place now. "Jungkook lips pulled into a wicked smirk as he ran his hand in his silken locks to push them back.

"Did you guys find out something about her rather than wasting your fucking time?" 

"Ouch, why so salty mate?" Jimin snorted a low laugh, earning Jungkook's classic resting bitch face. "There is nothing important to know about her, she is just a random girl, her parents died two years ago. Unfortunately, no one is there to care for her. But still, if you are dying to know." Yoongi resisted an urge to roll his eyes at Jimin's sass. 

"Her full name is Park Aine. A 21 years old kindergarten teacher with no friend circle. An ordinary girl with a boring life." Jungkook lifted her brows in amusement as he gestured for him to continue.

Jimin nodded. "Her best friend Yim and his boyfriend Tin needed money so they manipulated her and sold her to us. Fuckers."Jimin lips thickened. "That girl, Yim committed suicide because his boyfriend betrayed her and ran away to another country with the all money, fucker indeed." 

If there was someone else they would sympathize with Yim's situation but there was Jungkook who unleashed a bark of laughter, his chest vibrated as he shook his head at Yim's misery. 

"Pathetic bitch." Jungkook sneered.

Jimin handed Jungkook a file. There was a picture of Aine, showing her pearly white set of teeth while holding her cat Bluebelly, her only family.

"Kitty fur."Jungkook mumbled. 

------

Q)What is your favourite colour.

A)Mine is Black.