19

[ EDITED ] Can I ask you guys a little piece of your heart for myself?

Jungkook returned to his room with a burning sensation shaping in his chest, he was exceptionally furious.  The feeling was genuine resentment and pure jealousy. Yes, this was the correct word— he felt jealous and insecure. Jungkook was in awe of himself, he had never experienced this sensation deep within him before. His blood roared in his ears, his veins jerked on the fine surface of his neck as he clenched and unclenched his jaw.

Suddenly Jungkook felt envious toward his best friend, V.  The male was the one who was able to make Aine smile oh so easily, it was downright frustrating for Jungkook. Her sweet clump of giggles still lingering in his mind and continuously chiming in his ears, forming an unsaid ache in his crude heart. Jungkook's friends always send flirtatious comments to his other women, the male was never bothered by it so why did their friendly banter make Jungkook frustrated beyond belief. What was different for this woman, why he couldn't just destroy her the way he wanted?

Jungkook never cared, he should not— then why? He was so mad at himself for sensing something so ridiculous like this.  

"I should let her know, who should she set her eyes on, yeah? That's right." Jungkook whispered himself, a sinister flicker in the abyss of his inky set of eyes as a devilish smirk kissed across his red lips.

+++++

"Why did you want to see me, Mr Jeon?" Aine's honeyed voice shot a minor current down to his spine, her brownish eyes stared at the design of the carpet, she didn't bother to take a glance at Jungkook.

Jungkook's predatory eyes prowled all over her soft frame, as his reddish lips curled into a voracious smirk. Aine was in a simple white ivory dress that reached her knees, her face was bare of makeup and her ebony hair loosely rested on her shoulders. She appeared simple yet heartbreakingly gorgeous, sometimes Jungkook wondered as if she was some angel among mortals, never mind she was trapped with a demon anyways. Aine could sense the sultry gaze on her, as she began toying with her pale fingers to ease her nervousness.

Jungkook could comprehend the tremor of her body. Whenever Jungkook was around Aine, her cheeks always reddened as she kept stealing glances of him, though it was too pleasing for him.  Jungkook strolled toward her with ease, every step calm and mighty as his stance. 

Jungkook's ebony hair devilishly plunging on his toned forehead as he lifted his brows in amusement, his smirk deepened.  Aine's eyes went lower down to catch the sight of his torso. The two buttons of his shirt were undone, demonstrating his chest and his tattoo-covered neck slightly peeked at her. His sleeves were rolled up to his elbows, blessing the girl a perfect view of his veiny arms— those inky arms and hands could choke her and she would still thank him, but she despised him a little too much to allow him to do that. 

"What happened, lady?"Jungkook rasped, a taut, dominating whiff in an undertone. Aine inhaled sharply, struggling to stay rooted in her position because her knees were getting all sluggish.  The sudden tension crossed in her face, and it was too apparent. Fine, he was devastatingly hot for her well being. 

Jeon Jungkook was too perfect, she was this close to punching him for that. 

"Why are you trembling, sweetheart?" Jungkook towered over her, the intensity of his husing tone was glazing the length of her spine and she cursed herself for standing there like a complete, ridiculous statue.