70

[EDITED]

A broad smile crawled onto Jackson's lips as he began panicking, kept toying with his fingers and glancing at the two males who were standing behind him. Jimin and V passed him with a knowing smile, they could sense his nervousness as Jimin softly patted his shoulder in a friendly way.

"Don't worry Jackson." Jimin grinned, assuring him. 

"I'm just nervous and oh Lord." Jackson turned at them with that heart-melting wide smile that he couldn't wipe off from his face.

"Relax and just enjoy every minute of it." V reassured him with his infamous boxy smile, that somehow eased Jackson as he nodded his head.

A few minutes later Enyo walked down the Aisle with a giddy smile embellishing her lips as for V, he couldn't take his eyes off from the graceful beauty. Enyo flirtatiously winked at him that he tried to ignore by an eye roll but ended up chuckling, she was just cruelly charming. 

Enyo went to stand at her position, now waiting for the bride and finally, the moment had come. Jackson's heart was thudding against his rib cage in profound contentment as he gawked at his bride to walk down the Aisle with Mrs Jeon. Mrs Jeon kissed her cheek before going to sit in her seat with others. Everyone gasped at the beauty, raining her with their admiring gazes.

Gulping down the nervousness she stood in front of Jackson as Jackson couldn't help but stare at her, tracing every inch of her beauty — he didn't wanna creep her out but it was hard for him to resist now. The desire to make her his was intense and overwhelming to avoid, it was a sweet feeling.

They turned to the priest who had softly smiled at the couple and before the priest could let out any other word to start the ritual, someone entered the Aisle, shouting 'Stop this marriage right now' Oh that bore as fuck dramatic entry had been done by our mobster Mr Jeon who was panting hard, drenching in sweat.

Everyone turned their heads in Jungkook's direction. The guest who had known the mobster stared at him with an aghast expression plastered over their faces. Some girls started squealing and fanning themselves and why not. Jungkook was looking so smoky hot with that hardening scowl. They were giddy and silly without knowing that he had mastered the art of assassinating people, otherwise they would run all over the place.

Jungkook's family and friends shot a confused look at him then realization rippled in their senses, knocking the air out of their lungs. Mrs Jeon was quick to walk toward Jungkook whose longing eyes were staring at the couple, not really the couple— just his girl.

"Son. What are you doing?" Mrs Jeon asked in a hushed tone, eyes enlarging in worry.

"Trying to stop this marriage." Jungkook spoke in a blunt, duh tone as if ruining someone's wedding day was a thing that he does on a regular basis. That response struck out a shock to his granny's face as she scowled at him.

"You are doing wrong. I'm not gonna tolerate this improper behaviour." Mrs Jeon chided out, eyes glaring at the path of Jungkook's soul. Jungkook snorted a low chuckle, not bothered by her glares.

"I don't give a fuck about your tolerance."

"Are you out of your mind, Jeon? Do you hear yourself?" Mrs Jeon grabbed his arms to haul him back in reality, he was going to ruin a marriage, this wasn't a joke.