42

[EDITED]

The desperate knocks on the door made the blue-haired male let out a frustrating groan, shutting his laptop in pure annoyance before cursing under his breath he rushed toward the front door to open it, as when the uninvited person revealed V breath shudder inside his chest.

His mouth gets dry and his lips parted in awe as his eyes shamelessly danced across the goddess figure.

Enyo was in her casual attire, blue denim shirt as the three buttons were open, revealing her fairly tattoo printed neck and slight cleavage, fitted waist jeans with some combat boots, black pair of glasses covering her sharp eyes. Simple but gorgeous.

Enyo bites her lower lip which was not meant to look seductive but hell it was, Taehyung swallowed greedily. Lightly, she slipped her glasses down to her straight nose to see V's handsome face.

Enyo's lips curled into a teasing smirk, forming a tight knot in his stomach. A strong sentiment crossed him as he wanted nothing but to kiss her until they couldn't feel their lips anymore. No, this wasn't the time. He had to control his dirty thoughts.

"I can happily spend my whole day here just for this view, "Enyo commented with a light chuckle.

Her smirk was fucking with his emotions.

V brows knitted in confusion, he didn't catch her words and upon noticing Enyo flirty eyes on his body, red-tinted shade appeared in his cheeks. He was shirtless exposing himself just in his grey trouser that was proudly clung around his hip bones.

Enyo's eyes were glimmering with sheer longing and desire. This was the first time V was shirtless in front of her showing his exposed, Greek god-like body, and she didn't hesitate to openly check him out. 

Enyo's gaze rolled over his lustrous, broad chest and those flex of his muscles. His refined abs, the curve of his tone packs was just a sight to savour and admire. V's slim neck looked so untouched and she had a strong impulse to bite there, mark him, paint his body with her ruddy hickies. 

The man was just a work of Art.

His whole aura screamed dominance, power and sin. V's eyes were narrowed, face covered in deep annoyance, brows adorned in a frown. The submissive feeling creeps up in Enyo's soul.

"Stop eye-fucking me, Enyo." V ruffled his hair sheepishly, as Enyo wanted to tangle his locks around her fingers to play with. Turning his back, V strode inside his bedroom with heated cheeks, getting annoyed that he was blushing like a schoolgirl by her presence.

Last time he checked he was not a fucking teenager.

Enyo rolled her eyes, shutting the door behind her as she followed him in the living area, "Look who's talking, weren't you gawking at me like a complete fool?" She removed her glasses and dropped them on the couch.

"I was not gawking at you."V hissed and returned in his simple full-sleeved black T-shirt which made Enyo pout softly.

"Oh, lawd you are so cruel. Can't you see my happiness?" Enyo dramatically groaned out, twisting V's lips for a fond smile. "Oh, did I make you blush?"

"No men don't blush," V said, offended by her words, tone flat and boring.

"Wrong, men do blush and you don't have any idea how much they look cute when they blush and you are one of them, "Enyo each word was sharp and crystal clear, squinting her eyes at him with a little cheeky smile on her red lips she took steps toward him.