67

[EDITED]

"Should I knock?" 

A cold sweat broke onto his toned forehead, trickling down his clammy skin. Each thumping sound of his heart could be heard in his ears, sending a tinge of nervousness in his body systems.

"Just go inside, he won't kill you." V husked in his deep voice, startling Jackson as he immediately snapped his neck toward the blue-haired male who had his arrogant brows lifted to his forehead. 

"You scared me, V. '' Jackson hissed, not liking his unexpected occurrence as V's lips turned into a mischievous smirk. "How long have you been standing here?''Jackson inquired, eyes lightly turning into narrow slits.

"Since you are standing here torn between what to do and what not to do and hate to break it to you but fifteen minutes have already passed and I still see no fucking process." V rolled his blue sea eyes, shrugging his broad shoulders. His tone had a  teasing whiff, it melted Jackson's face in a grimace.

"I'm nervous as fuck, I don't like where this is going. It's so bizarre, I'm going to marry that woman with who my friend shared a thing." The handsome male confessed his upsetting thoughts, and a sudden thump formed inside his head. Again, a headache.

"Thing? Of course, they were never in a relationship. . . you are avoiding many things Jackson, I see." V waggled his brows, his eyes glinted with something wicked as Jackson shot him a long stare for his sarcastic remark.

"Compared to yesterday's outburst I think maybe his mood is okay today." V pressed his lips together in a thin line, a helpless try to reassure Jackson but obviously it didn't work on him.

"Outburst?" Jackson asked the unwelcoming creases etched his forehead. "What do you mean?" He frowned, his voice abandoned urgently, earning a snappy eye roll from V. 

Sometimes, Jackson acted too oblivious.

"Long story in short cuz I need to go somewhere." V meant to say meet the short-haired woman. "Yesterday when he arrived home he was seething, he was screaming and decided to destroy whatever came in his way and bruised his hand too." V let out a heavy sigh, his voice had a spark of grief and it proved like an arrow at his own heart as for his dismay yesterday's disastrous scene flashed in front of his eyes.

Jungkook's heartbreaking sight still lingers in his mind. The way he was shrinking in outrage was undeniably terrifying and his cries, sobs and screams pierced through his ears along bumping through the hollow walls of the mansion. The male could feel Jungkook's pain wrecking his insides. They were brothers and they knew each other for ages so how could they not feel each other's wounds in veins.

"Bruised how?"Jackson's voice left thickly from his throat, but he already knew the answer. Aine had told him how Jungkook reacted to their marriage. Jungkook had already lost his goddamn mind. The new information was not that shocking for Jackson yet he couldn't calm the roar within him.

"He punched the wall until he painted it with his blood." V informed, with new grief in his tone. "That bastard." His jaw clenching sound pounded in his ears as the irate lines between his brows appeared.

"And you guys didn't try to stop him?"Jackson's eyes swept at the male's face who flashed him an annoyed look, they did try to stop him but Jungkook was in a monstrous mode, he was burning in heartache. Now, Jackson was disappointed in Jungkook for his ridiculous behaviour though he understood that Jungkook's wounds were open now.