18

[ EDITED ]

Aine was sitting on her bed, the silence around her was suffocating her being.  Her wretched agony came back every time to hitch her senses to remind her how she had been stuck in this magnificent mansion with no escape. How miserable. In short, it was her personal hell. Aine was craving to taste her freedom, her world tilted upside down right in front of her eyes and she couldn't do anything.  

The girl was devastated, savouring her own tears and pain. The wound in her heart was too deep. Her thoughts were everywhere and she couldn't grab them, couldn't hold them. The girl was so frustrated from the unfortunate situation that leads her to do something stupid. When the maids came to her room with food she yelled at them and now the guilt whacked over her like the tone of bricks, she was hungry and she didn't want to go outside, what if she bumped into that wicked male?

"I can't believe that I washed his damn car." She mumbled out of the blue, snarling. "And also I can't believe, I allowed him to kiss me and the great thing is I moaned shamelessly in his mouth and grind onto him without any shame. Wow, Park Aine. What the hell were you thinking?" A scream of shame knotted in her throat as she released a loud whine, thrashing around the bed.

"But those lips were a sin and he is such a good kisser and the outline of his mouth is so perfect." Aine tapped her fingers on her lips, her mind was clouded with their kissing image, intensifying her heartbeats. Her toes curled as she felt a weird tingle in her lower belly. 

Someone's coughing pulled her from her hazy trance. She sat up, eyes rounding.

"Knock knock. May I come in?"  Aine heard the familiar voice, she hastily scowled.

"Leave me alone for fuck sake."  Aine gritted out.

"But right now I'm not fucking someone." Aine turned her head at the owner of that mischievous voice and met the dazzling male who had betrayed her, the traitor V. 

"GET. OUT. YOU BASTARD! " Aine shrieked, throwing the pillow in his direction that fell on the floor, right in front of his shoes. 

"Girls always scream my name on my bed but not like you, Belle." V strolled in with the plate of food and coolly placed it on the table. "This is new for me." He dared to beam at her, appearing so unharmed.

"Oh, so girls know that you are a bastard? that's what they call you on your bed?" Aine cackled, face bare of expression. "What a shame. Just go and stab that spoon in your chest you fucker, die, die!" Aine glared at him with full resentment in her doe eyes, the throb of her heart was sharpening.

"I am sorry. I was. . .please just forgive me, Belle." V gently enunciated, he sat in front of her, facing the rageful beauty.

This was the first time V felt nervous especially in front of a girl. He was the one who always made them blush and greedy and aroused under his gaze but Aine's bitchy expression turned his mouth arid and his palms clammy. The guilt was making a void inside him, it was unusual for V to feel something like this, it shouldn't be a big deal for him.  V assassinated so many people but never felt remorseful, that's what criminals do, right? Kill and kill with no sympathy and no regret needed in their profession. 

V didn't feel guilty when he pushed his biggest bully from his school building when he was 16 years old. He never felt guilty when he shot his girlfriend in her heart because she cheated on him not once but twice.