58

When Jimin punch Josh,I want this comment ------->Yaaaayyyyyy

[ EDITED ]

Aine was breathing heavy, a thick layer of sweat coating her forehead, dirt tangling in her hair as she whimpered out by the irritating pain around her wrist and ankles. Aine couldn't feel her body, she felt numb and blank, fatal thoughts exploding on the surface of her head and by that, her throat rattled for noiseless sobs as she weakly slumped against the wall.

"Aw, poor girl. Wanna say something?"Josh cooed at her, his eyes were narrowed, hazing with loathing and darkness and it proved too suffocating for her, as if his eyes had hands, wrapping around her throat. 

Josh rolled his eyes and got closer to remove the tape from her mouth. Aine hissed when he yanked the tape harshly, she flickered her tongue over the dry surface of her lips.

"Let me go." Aine gaped at him, her throat was tightening from the uncomfortable aridity. Josh stared at her for a brief second, then a mocking cackle erupted from him. So sad, Aine still thought he would let her go, the tiny bit of her hope annoyed him as he shook his head, grabbing her jaw he gave her a harsh jerk of her face to the left side. 

"Sure, you will be free soon. You are gonna leave this world." Josh pinched her cheek, scrunching his nose mockingly. He couldn't wait any longer, couldn't wait to bless Jungkook with the tremendous amount of pain that he was going through these years.

"I'm glad that I won't have to see your misery." A crude smirk curled the corner of his lips as he massaged his temple with his fingers to soothe the forming ache. "Say Hi to my dad when you meet him in Heaven." He threw a toxic grin at her, screwing her face into distress.

"What if Jungkook kill you and you meet your dad in Hell ."Aine voice scratchy as Josh glaring eyes pierce into her face sending a shiver lick down her spine.

"You whore!" Josh growled out, slapping her right across her face, numbing her already bruised skin. Aine felt the metallic taste on the tip of her tongue, the corner of her lip was bleeding as she let out a brittle scoff at his bursting acrimony.

"Fuck. I know you didn't mean that. I understand you are just mad at me, at your luck, at this situation but you will find your peace soon." Josh sounded downright sincere. He ran his palms over his face and eyed Aine through his thick mass of lashes. The blood trickled down to her chin, tears adorned her lower lashes and she was facing difficulty in breathing, it was a sight that sent a sick pleasure over him. 

"Look I feel guilty for hurting you and all I can say is that you don't deserve all of these. Sweetheart, nothing is your fault. It's all your lover's fault, he is the villain in my story, the thorn of my path." Josh growled out, the sound of his gritting teeth were like scratches all over her flesh as he wiped the blood from his thumb. Aine had the urge to puke out, her chest felt heavy when she caught Josh sucking her blood from his thumb.

"I'm helpless, Aine. But you know I need my revenge, I want to make Jungkook suffer and you are the best option here, you will help me right? Of course, you will help me." He grinned, licking his lower lip. "I'm imagining his reaction when I'd send him your dead body."Josh's eyes dilated, a manic glint stirring in them as he started caressing her fingerprint cheek— he wanted to kill her so badly, his hands were itching. Aine gasped, when he grabbed her throat, choking her.

"Why are you even crying for him huh? Wasting your tears for someone like him who had ruined many people's lives." Josh hissed in utter hatred as he snatched his hand back, leaving Aine a coughing mess.