50

[ EDITED

Aine's stomach uproared with a surge of butterflies

Jungkook's striking, inky eyes were lowered as he was towering over her lean frame, drinking her bashful expression. Aine's lips were begging to savour him but he kept cheekily stealing back his lips whenever she got close to his mouth and this made Aine profoundly and visibly desperate. 

Aine narrowed her eyes at him, scanning the amusing look shaping over his handsome face. He was enjoying this game, relishing seeing her desperate for him. Aine understood that Jungkook was playing with her, loving how Aine boldly craved for him and didn't hesitate to hide her vivid emotions— Yes, he loved it.  

She blew out harshly, deflating her ballooned cheeks along with her nerves.

Jungkook's perfect brows arched as he slightly tilted his head in confusion when Aine's ruby-red lips suddenly pulled into a smirk, a kittenish smirk. 

She took her steps back carefully and slowly, looking head to toe like a flirtatious Deity. Seduction dripped from her expression, as Jungkook's breath hissed in his lungs in carnal mischief. His eyes dropped on her lips, they were mocking him and they were so luscious as they were moving to make things worse for his now awakened beast.

"Are you just gonna gawk at me or chase me?"Aine's tone was not timid; it was low and deliciously hot and so, so welcoming for him.

"You wanna play now?"Jungkook rasped in his deep voice, rolling chilly shivers in every corner of her body. "Too bad because I'm gonna win."His chuckles filled her ears and she could feel a ticklish squeeze in her belly.

"I won't mind, "Aine winked with a flirty grin attached on her lips.

"First catch me."Aine's words made Jungkook smirk as he glided the tip of his tongue over his lower lip, knowing that her brownish eyes were gaping. 

Before he would step toward her two males came in front of him to greet as Jungkook couldn't concentrate on what they were saying because his eyes were fixed on the delicate woman, Aine taking this a sweet chance she turned her body to sway from her place to get lost in the dancing crowd.

The dimly lit hall provided Aine with a perfect advantage to have more fun as Jungkook's eyes roamed around the throng of people who were dancing and engrossed in their own. Jungkook's steel-cut gaze fell on his baby girl, she mockingly waved at him and it made a mischievous smirk crawl to his mouth. Jungkook allowed his feet to be walked in her direction to catch her under his arms. 

A risqué smile stroked her lips and her face twinkled, upon seeing the glint in his eyes. 

The greedy beast inside Jungkook was clawing his chest, he couldn't wait to pin Aine against the wall and feast on her. His wolfish smirk wider when he saw his little, harmless kitten sassying past through the crowd, looking so fearless and ravishing. 

The flirty looks which men flashed at her didn't go unnoticed by Jungkook. Well, they could just stare at her, but couldn't have her. Jungkook's smirk vanished from his lips when Aine stopped and exchanged a few words with Jackson and blessed him with her gorgeous smile, just to annoy Jungkook. It worked so well, Jungkook clenched his jaw so hard that it could break and fall any moment. 

"I'm not enjoying this game now, "Jungkook hissed himself, tone filled with irritation and eyes glaring at her bareback.

Placing her hand on her chest Aine let out a chuckle, turning her body to allow her eyes to find the mob boss but he was nowhere in her sight. Aine flickered her long lashes on her higher cheekbones in confusion. A few minutes ago he was there. . .