41

[EDITED

"Jungkook is complicated and a little hard to understand and I know he is not an affectionate person but trust me he is not what he always shows people. Yes, little hard to tame but not really bad. My Jungkook is just lost in the darkness of his sordid world and he needs someone who could pull him out from that darkness. He needs someone who could see through him, who could melt his icy heart, who could cure his loneliness, who could love him the way he is. He needs someone like you. Promise me that you will be on his side, forever."

Mrs Jeon's honeyed voice was chiming in Aine's ears, crawling inside the crack of her thoughts and the girl couldn't help but let her words affect her heart. The sudden curiosity occurred, and questions popped up to the surface of her brain.

Aine had never thought about what made Jungkook like this. So vicious, private and emotionless. No one is heartless from the start. Their situation changed them and she wanted to know the real reason. Sometimes, she could take a glimpse of his old self in him. Aine was aware of the fact that if she asked him, Jungkook would never tell her about him or about his past that changed him this much— Hell No, he would not let her breathe around him and probably hide again behind the walls that she was trying to crumble down.

Aine's feelings were thriving for Jungkook, an 'I love you' was just a mere word for her, it wasn't enough to express her real and pure feelings for him. Her heart was desperate to rip out of her chest to fly back to him like a freed bird. 

Yet, Aine couldn't ignore the fact that Jungkook was a mobster, owning a monstrous soul. He didn't kill people for fun, or to prove himself that he was an alpha male. He killed when he needed to, though someone's life was just a cloud of dust for him, power was the only thing that amused that man. Jungkook's brutality knew no bounds. 

Aine witnessed the ugliest and crooked part of him, and sometimes she wondered if he was capable of loving or not. . . 

Oh, silly girl forgets that Jeon Jungkook doesn't have a heart.

Aine was just a prostitute for him and he was using her just for his own goods. He exhibited his greediness by dragging her in the lie, but was he the only one who was greedy here? Aine knew that she was also desirous to achieve her freedom back, that's why she accepted his offer. That so-called drama would be over soon when Jungkook's granny stopped nagging him about the marriage then what would happen?

"He will toss me out of his life, "Out of sudden a loud gasp escaped from Aine mouth when the realisation hit her.

Okey forget about the freedom, Aine doesn't give a fuck about it.

Quickly she closed her book and threw it on the bed where bluebelly was enjoying her time with her brown coloured teddy bear must be bitching about Aine that how she always pretend to die in front of her to scared her which was hella annoying for the poor cat and how Aine always kissed her on her face making her disgusting or how she always ranting about jungkook.

"No, he can't do this to me, that bastard!" Bluebelly was startled when Aine let out a groan. Her fingers ruffled her ebony hair in sheer irritation. The poor cat watched Aine with wide eyes, all alert. Well, that was not new for Bluebelly, she used to see Aine's crazed behaviour so like a careless kitty who didn't give a single fuck about her owner, she turned her attention to her precious Mr teddy bear.

"Ah, he can't get rid of me that easily," Aine gritted her teeth.

"So you are going to be a clingy missy." A mocking voice echoed in the back of her head as Aine snorted a low laugh.