69

[EDITED]

_WANG MANSION_

"I'm nervous." Aine enunciated between her heavy breaths, eyeing the young lady who was busy coating her dainty pair of lips with blood shade lipstick. Aine's hands went clammy as she fiddled with her fingers to resist the uneasiness oozing into her systems. Her heart was on another level, stubbornly knocking against her rib cage as if desperate to burst out of her bones.

After applying her favourite lipstick, Enyo arrogantly raised her perfect brows as she eyed back at the woman who was sitting on the bed in her glorious white gown, looking like a maiden from heaven.

Finally, the marriage day had trickled in and right now everyone was gathered in Wang mansion to be part of his contentment. Jackson wanted a small and simple wedding so he decided to arrange their marriage in the back of the Mansion. They didn't invite many people, just Jeon's family and Jackson's few close friends. 

And around this one week Jungkook died every day under his skin, he felt like he was counting his days in Hell. It was a plain torture. At last, he apologized to his granny and his sister for hiding the truth about his dating. The women loved him dearly, their anger melted upon seeing his vulnerable state as they decided to forgive him.

But Enyo was just something else— you could call her your she-devil who always had a sinister smile on her reddish lips. She kept poking Jungkook's fresh wounds by her actions and guess what, it proved humorous for Enyo. Whenever she got the opportunity she called Aine in front of Jungkook asking about the shopping and the preparation for the marriage. She kept including Aine's name in front of Jungkook at the dinner table, she kept reminding him that in one week Aine was going to marry someone else.

Enyo's ruby-red lips pulled into a mischievous smirk. "It's just a wedding honey no need to get sweaty, you'll ruin your makeup.'' She squinted her eyes, her voice came out unbelievably calm.

The short-haired girl's eyes roamed at her appearance through the giant mirror with a pleased expression. She chose to wear a black gown which Aine strictly told her to change into a gorgeous pink one that she had chosen for her but Enyo was Enyo, she never listened to anyone, not even her brother. The Jeon siblings were just too much to withstand and too hot to handle— According to V and Aine.

The black satin dress ravishingly hugged around her hourglass body, highlighting every refined curve. The dress was sleeveless so it shows her tattoo cover arm and neck along with the bony collar bones. Enyo admired herself as she touched her collarbones, then in a swift motion, her brows frowned when she glanced at her bust, the delicate swells were evident.