30

[ EDITED

Jungkook was having a cold shower to soothe his crazy nerves but he couldn't relax his heated temper when his mind was constantly thinking about Aine and kept replaying her voice. His blood was stirring in anger. Aine's words stuck in his throat like a rusted needle that proved too hard for him to swallow.

disappointment seeped in his veins as he welcomed the new headache pounding in the side of his forehead. The delightful moment that he lived with her— maybe just for a few minutes, it was unfortunately unforgettable for him,  he had concealed the memory in the abyss of his chest.

"Great, I let her fucking with my goddamn mind." Jungkook nibbled into the wall of his cheek. Her brittle voice resounded in his ear, churning every cell of his body as a taunting scoff slipped between his sneer-curled lips.

"Mistake."Jungkook repeated and his tongue felt a bitter taste because of the words. "She is a mistake that occurs to me, a mistake that I don't want to get rid of." Water whipping over his head, trickling down to his body yet he felt a sudden heat surpassing his bones.

"How dare she to say that to me when clearly we both wanted each other and now she saying that it was a fucking mistake like really? So what was that, a joke?" Jungkook groaned sharply as placing his forehead against the cold wall and started banging the wall with his palm in crystal clear frustration. "As if I didn't notice the way she was staring at me." He exhaled slowly.

"She is making me insane."Jungkook mumbled, getting unrest each passing second. " Fuck, I want to drag her back here and. . . what would I do then? Ask her why she pushed me away? Threaten her like an asshole that I am or remind her that she is trapped here with me. . . or am I trapped by her?" He couldn't find the answer to his questions. Why did Jungkook even torture his brain for the girl who didn't think once before shoving him away when all he wanted her to bask in his warmth? Fine, he wanted to corrupt her naivety too, ruined her beneath him in the most sensual way— but somewhere his cluster-fuck emptiness was involved too. 

Jungkook didn't want to frighten her, at first he was just teasing her like he usually does, then all hell break loose when Aine stared at him through the thick lashes, those innocent eyes had bewitched him, and Jungkook right senses flung in the dumpster. The annoying pang of sadness engulfed his stone-cold heart upon seeing the sudden fear. . . or regret crossing her face.

He got rejected from Aine many times, he always swallowed the punch in his ego, but regret? How could she regret living their moment when she was also into it when she kissed him oh-so lovingly? 

Then reality broke into him and shattered in front of his eyes like shiny glass pieces, Jungkook realized how pathetic and weak he became just because of a girl. How easily he placed his icy heart in her palm. Anything, but not this— he didn't want to go into that road.

Aine was gutting him, she was making him weak, at least Jungkook thought this.

Park Aine was in his head, In his veins and maybe just maybe in his heart and this thing terrifies him.

"No, this can't happen. Park Aine—You need to hate me and I'll make sure that you hate me. "Jungkook lips moved slowly, a pang spreading around his chest was so bitter.

He closed his eyes tightly, and in a flash, Aine doe-like eyes appeared in front of him which never failed to turn his whole being drunk and crazy. They were like the ocean, so wild. Reckless, restless and so deep that Jungkook just wanted to drown in them.

"I want her, I want her so fucking badly that it. . . it hurts to breathe now. "Jungkook growled. "Why did she let me kiss her? Why did she kiss me back? Why did she let me touch her? Why doesn't she have any idea that she is tormenting me and my heart?" The sudden anger pulsating within his lungs. The craving to have her was thriving as Jungkook wanted to stomped in her room, grab her, throw her on the bed and fucked her until she only remembered his name.  

"Why does she come to see me when she thinks I'm a monster, a freaking demon who cage her here in this mansion just for my greed? Why does she have to be so kind?" Jungkook bites his lower lip, his eyes lighting up. 

"Oh damn her tongue was so sweet, she was so fun to kiss and her body, so soft and sensual. She seduced me without even trying, what's wrong with this woman?" Jungkook thought, the daze clouding his brain.

"She was worried for me, I could see the hurt behind her eyes when she saw the blood on me and fuck I felt so damn happy. No one cares for me like this. It almost seemed like she was in love. . . with me. " Jungkook's brows knitted as his stomach flipped, he slipped his hand in his wet locks and pushed them back.

No, she couldn't fall for him. . . Jungkook knew, she just should not.

Jungkook started running his hands in his chest and tracing his inky skin. He chuckled, remembering how Aine always gawked at his tattoos with her parted mouth. He loved the idea of messing with her, she was just too adorable not to mess with. 

Jungkook experienced many women's hands in many parts of his body but they weren't so lucky that Jeon Jungkook would please them. He didn't want to give them what they desired and actually the male was not interested, he would just sit and let them do their work.

But in Park Aine's case, Jungkook surprisingly and clearly acted differently. He wanted to touch her and give her immense pleasure until she couldn't take it, he craved to please her, appease her and consumed her in the best possible way that he had never wanted to do with other women.

"What the fuck you want now, Can't you control your excitement. .I'm just thinking about her and...Fuck," Jungkook cursed in anger when he felt a tight throbbing pain in his lower area and boy it made him so mad and he was so hard. 

"And I'm talking to my Dick, Just great jeon now you are completely mad just because of that girl, "He mumbled and shook his head.

When Aine left him he was really mad and wanted to throw her out of his thoughts but Hell he was so wrong, his boner had greeted him. Then he tiredly decided to call Jimin to send someone from his bar.

Jungkook's veiny hands danced across his silky wet hair to push them back as he grabbed his black trouser pant and towel.

When he stepped outside of his bathroom hanging a towel on his broad shoulder a sharp groan escaped from his throat. The throbbing of his dick was just too much. Soon, he heard a soft knock on his door.

Jungkook quickly opened the door and there stood a tall, ebony-haired girl with a feline grin in her red painted lips. When she saw Jungkook half nake, she nearly drools by the heavenly sight. 

"Hey, Boss I heard you need me," She chirped with her too sweet sickly voice which made jungkook rolled his eyes in complete annoyance and he didn't bother to hide it from her.

Jungkook grabbed her wrist and pulled him into the room rather harshly and shut the door loudly. 

"Don't waste my time and fix this problem, "Jungkook pointed his finger down which the girl noticed and a smirk appeared on her red lips.

"Don't smirk and use your mouth." Jungkook hissed, he was downright improper but he didn't care. He just needed the ease.

"You know what, my pretty mouth can do many things, Boss. " The girl purred seductively, leaning closer to Jungkook's lips. Jungkook's brows were knitted, he grabbed her hair and pushed her down on her knees.

Oh how badly jungkook wanted to see Aine on her knees for him.

"Use your pretty mouth there not here," Jungkook smirked evilly at her which made her face red.

"Because these lips are already claimed by her, "Jungkook thought himself.