13

Park Aine

                         Park Aine

_____________________________________

[ EDITED ]

Aine's face turned into a gorgeous crimson hue, her brown-ish eyes dilated. How could this vicious man talk to her this way, oh so tenderly? Why did he have to be so sensual and beautiful and heartbreakingly cruel? Why did he have to rip her breath just by his ridiculous, flirty words and why should the closeness between them be this intimate? Why was she so affected?

"Why are you like this?" Aine's throat worked for a thick gulp, eyeing his fingertips tracing the curve of her collarbone.

"Mhm, like what?" He drawled.

"So terrible, bad, ignorant and so freaking awful?"Aine's tone was depressing and curt, she recalled the day when Jungkook had brutally made her kill the woman, she could still feel her metallic blood seeping her veins, sickening her. 

"Cruelty is sexy sweetheart. You won't understand, you don't have this streak in you." Jungkook had a humorous gleam in his husky voice, his coal-tint eyes glanced at her trembling lips as he coolly, tenderly traced his hand on her jaw, hooking her heartbeats.

Aine got annoyed by his answer, head-to-toe annoyed. What's with this man? All the time having this devil-may-care attitude.  Jungkook's cockiness, arrogance and that sheer blunt attitude was downright infuriating for the girl.  But at the same time, it all made him less intimidating and more human and she wouldn't accept it but it was lowkey attractive for her. 

The way Jungkook teased her, the vivacious, dallying graze of his fingers. The way his deep, ebony eerie eyes recite the amorous, carnal want, buzzes her veins with something hot and dirty. The way he smirked at her as if he could see through her, knowing her all desires— those desires that were unknown to her. 

"If you think these kinds of inhuman things are sexy, you are living in a wrong world, Sweetheart."Aine's blunt, sassy opinion made Jungkook's brows arched.

Those flames twirling in her eyes threatened to burn him and he wouldn't think twice to burn in it, Jungkook could feel his blood humming thrillingly. Her angry expression amused him, she looked like a wild kitten who was always ready to scratch him.

"I'm living in my own world, I fucking rule in here, so who cares. Definitely not me."Jungkook lifted his shoulders for a careless shrug.