57

[ EDITED ]

"I'm going to send you this video because I want you to understand how it feels when you lose someone dear to you. I want you to go through the same pain, chew the same fear. " Josh gritted his teeth with a psychotic smirking glint in his eyes. Jungkook snarled at him, wanting to grab him by his throat and tear him into tiny shreds from his bare hands.  

"To be honest I wanted to kill you Jeon and tried to kill you, remember the gunshot yeah it was me, I know you are not surprised."Josh shrugged his shoulders, not bothered by Aine's struggle against him. Jungkook's blood roared in his ears, his fingers tightened around the laptop, as his lungs rattled in the need of breaths.

"Oh, again I'm not that bad as you and the readers think about me so I wanted you to see her last time Jeon because today is the end of her sweet day."Josh hatred lash words jolt Jungkook heart beneath his rib cage in agony."You are so lucky Jeon that you have an enemy like me."

"And tell Yoongi that I actually started liking him but I don't think he would accept me now. How unfortunate, we could be together."Josh cackled sinisterly, eyes widening in a taunting manner and the video ended, leaving the men shocked as they all let out a defeated sigh. Soon Yoongi's voice broke the hesitant silence in the room.

"Accept my ass. I have some standards and his dreams are higher than that."Yoongi snickers coldly as shifted his eyes at Jimin who drifted his gaze at their boss.

Jungkook was stilled for a few seconds, blankly staring at the black screen, the droplet of sweat beading on his clammy forehead as his pitch-black crammed with the utmost wrath. Jungkook's heart was racing but his mind was numb and his stomach plummeting cold. Jungkook bared his teeth, his taut fingers tightened and before his mind could process anything, he slammed his laptop on the ground. The pathetic sound resonated through the hall, pounding on the hollow walls of the mansion, delivering a surge of tension of the males.

"Stupid Josh."Jackson chuckled in amazement and caught everyone's attention in the room, Jungkook threw a quizzical yet annoying look at him and demanded the reason behind his chuckling.

"I think I know where he could hide her." Jackson informed, pressing his lips into a thick line, forming a hope in Jungkook's heart. "In his father's abandoned house, that place is shut. Josh once told me that his father got killed in their old house." Got killed, now Jackson knew who had killed his father as he tossed a knowing gaze at the mob boss who had his eyes fixed on the laptop.

"What is his father's name?"Jungkook asked. The desperation licked through his words as he wiped his sweaty forehead from the back of his hand, his jaw ticking and brows knitted.

"Daniel Yang." After hearing the name everyone's eyes went double to their actual size as an utterly confused look wandered on Jackson features. He raised his brows in amusement at the four males whose faces were pale, and jaws hung open.

"Are you kidding me."Taehyung licked his lower lip in agitation as he ran his hands over his face.

"Not that fucker, "Yoongi mumbled and shook his head in disappointment.

"For fuck sake, why him?"Jimin groaned as Jackson gawked at them in pure confusion written over his face.

"So did you kill his father?"Jackson knew it was useless to ask, it was obvious. He watched Jungkook cracking his neck and rolling his shoulders to ease his tiring limbs. 

"Yeah. I killed that fucker."Jungkook drawled out with a lenient smirk on his lips as he slipped his fingers in his front locks and pushed it back, there was no trace of emotion in his voice, not kindness nor hate it was just desolate. 

Jungkook had never felt remorse after slaughtering his victims, it was part of his business as he didn't have time to heed their tears and emotions. He wished he could get out of this dark world, sadly he was stuck and couldn't leave everything behind. Leaving the Mafia wasn't easy and he had promised his father that he would always hold his name with pride— he was stuck, so at last, he destroyed that humane part somewhere inside of him that could stop his craving for the ultimate power, his greed to amass his sordid empire. 

"Why? I'm sure you have your reasons."Jackson carefully eyed Jungkook as The ebony-haired male flickered his tongue over his lips. He felt a throb forming beneath his battered rib cage while recalling the memories.

"Daniel had ill intentions toward my family, three years ago he kidnapped Enyo. If I didn't take action, he could harm my sister. He was going to shoot her though he was mentally unstable too. "Jungkook exclaimed in a dull, flat tone. The tension was wavering around him and it was clearly evident in his eyes. Jackson hummed, sensing that he should not question furthermore.

There was no lie in Jungkook's words but how could he tell Jackson that he was the same person that his mother had a secret affair with. A shameful relationship that took his parent's life and destroyed his life. At that time he abhorred Daniel Yang because he ruined his home, he destroyed their perfect family but he also couldn't lie to himself, he was not an idiot nor he was blind— he knew that it was his mother who ruined everything, It was his mother who betrayed his father, It was just his mother who kept them in the darkness. . .But it was his mother who loved him, who treasured him with utmost care.

Mrs Jeon and Mr Yang had been in three years of relationship and she really loved that man, but Josh's father had other plans, he was a greedy and manipulative man and was after Mrs Jeon fortune. Mr Yang all plans went futile when he fell for Mrs Jeon. Things went out of control, his sanity had been tinted upon finding out that his beloved was no more. Daniel lost everything and maybe his humanity too, he was outraged, blaming everyone for his loss as he turned so blinded by revenge that he vowed to destroy Jeon family. 

Jungkook didn't want to kill Josh's father, yet he was helpless. He was a brother, who just wanted to save his sister at any cost, it doesn't matter if he had to paint his hand with blood and sins. That time Jungkook was seething, he was a defeated guy who had lost everything that he cherished and Enyo was the only thing that was left for him, he would do anything to protect her. At last, Jungkook had to pull the trigger, Daniel was Jungkook's first victim.

And now Josh was doing the same shit, the cycle was repulsing for Jungkook and if Josh thought that Jungkook would just sit and watch him crumbling his world, Josh was dead wrong.

"So what are we waiting for, let's go."Jungkook's lips lifted upward and a selfish smirk begged to kiss across his dainty lips.

"Let me break his jaw first."Jimin snickered as Yoongi flashed a smirk at him.

************************************

Josh: Is Jimin actually gonna break my jaw in next chapter? *Shocking eyes*

Author: Aw honey, I'm sorry but that's true and maybe my readers want this too. *Shrug my shoulders*

Josh: You can't do this to me. Am I not your baby you created me *Puppy dog eyes* please.

Author: But my readers are my baby too and they don't like you that much.

Josh : Pleaseueeeee *Big puppy dog eyes and pouty lips*

Author: Uhm…Eh...Okey. *Melt by his cuteness*

Jimin: Hey, Can't you grant my wish *charmingly winks at the author*

Author : *Dreamy sigh* Anything for you jiminie. *fanning myself with my notebook*

Jimin: Let's go bitch *Grab his collar and pull him in Jungkook mansion*

Josh: Nooooo...Author wait, you can't do this to me wait. *Screams frantically while jimin laughing cruelly*

Author: *Put headphones and started writing*