15

_________WARNING________

[ EDITED] I seriously don't know what I was thinking when I put a warning here, though it's not really an intense chapter XD . My pretty people, please do comment and vote <33

The vast sky was dark and silent, crammed with shining stars accompanied by the coy moon that had shyly poured the light through the white curtains into their naked bodies. The moonlight cast over her ruddy face as she bashfully squirmed under him, her lips parting to unleash the carnal moans. Her razor-sharp nails pierced at his tattoo-covered back, blessing him with the red, stinging streak of lining and crescent marks. 

Jungkook's left hand cupped her rosy cheek as his right hand twined in her silky hair tightly, his hips brutally crushed to her as he harshly thrust inside her, hitting her G-spot.  Aine's stomach flipped uncontrollably, she could feel his cock deep into her to rip her insides, jabbing her organs. Goosebumps arose in her entire body, her fingers gripped the back of his head as their body moved in a dirty, erotic rhythm, the force of his thursts was pure lewd and a mind-boggling torment for her. 

The unwanted pleasure. The unfamiliar bliss. The rawness thrilled her, she didn't want to get over it, the lascivious need was addicting.  Her body was moving back and forth on the mattress as her womanly, lewd moans melded with the bed screeching sound. Jungkook lust-ladle eyes lowered down at the woman, eyeing her through his inky locks, his chest tightened by the abrupt, titillated excitement, stimulating his vital thrusts. Aine clawed his triceps, sensing the tip of his cock hitting her lungs, as Jungkook watched her falling apart in his embrace.

The male pressed their forehead, his nose skimming to hers and he fucked her in and out without stopping, not for a second. Aine whimpered against his lips, her ebony locks scattering over her pillow and some strands sticking on her cheeks, as her lips were ten times rosier than their normal shade. Something sparked under Jungkook's chest by the sight, he had razed her beautifully beneath him.

"You are so ravishing." Jungkook breathed out, he would never get tired of saying that. The vibration of his deep, sultry voice delivered chills in every inch of her quivering body.

Jungkook's greedy gaze was locked with her needy one, tears illuminated her lower lashes as she blinked at him oh so innocently, both were drowning in the sea of eros and had no desire to resurface. 

"You don't know how long I fucking waited for this, every time, every second " Jungkook whispered against her red cheeks as his words pranced across her skin. A faint smile came up to her lips and she boldly brushed her mouth over the little scar engraving his cheekbone, the thump of his heart was dangerously potent.

Jungkook buried his nose in the crook of her neck inhaling her scent deep into him, she smelled like lavender and honey, so intoxicating. Jungkook slowed down the velocity of his thrusts to let the girl calm down, as he began biting and sucking her soft flesh, gently devouring her.

"You are mine, fucking mine." Jungkook mouthed against her collarbone, the tip of his tongue twirled on the bitemark to soothe the sting. A hazy blush dusted Aine's cheeks as she moaned against the pillow, fisting his hair. The fire in the pit of her stomach ignited, reaching to her throat.