20

[ EDITED

Approximately 10 minutes later, Aine found herself sitting, her hands rested on her lap as she blinked behind the blindfold. She was getting all anxious with her breaths swirling in her lungs. 

"Be a good girl and don't try to ruin things."Jungkook's husky voice made her 20 times more jittery; she touched the blindfold.  

"Uhm...Mr Jeon. What are you doing?"
Aine was eager, the discomfort flooded in her veins causing her shoulders to lock. Jungkook didn't bother to respond to the poor girl who just wanted to free herself from his invisible claws.

Fear bombed in the pit of her stomach, she could listen to her heart pounding sounds in her ears. What if Jungkook whips her? What if he pushed her from a building or locked her in a lion cage? Hell, Jungkook was a lion himself. Or, worse, what if he tried to take her virginity? These nonsense thoughts galloped around her mind. Aine didn't trust him, not a bit, he was hot and charming in his place, but not trustworthy. 

Aine puffed her cheeks, he never listened to her and was always being a mean ass, so why would she obey him, fuck it. She wanted to remove the stupid blindfold so she would do it. Aine touched the blindfold, only earning a slap on her hand.

"Ouch!" Aine rubbed her hand, her lips curling into a sulky pout.

"Don't you dare to touch it?"Jungkook growled as she growled back only to receive the slap on her hand again. 

" Ouuuuuuchhhhhh." She dramatically let out, collecting the poker face from the male, he wasn't amused.

"You are not dying." Jungkook grumbled. Aine heard some movements, her body slipped into an alert mode. Was he taking out his knife? Was he going to kill her for not listening to him? She imagined his manic smirk.

"And stop your useless thoughts." Jungkook added as his keen eyes wandered on her pink, trembling lips. They were lucious and so welcoming. This wasn't the right time to get horny. 

Aine sensed him in front of her and there he was, sitting in front of her and too close. His breaths with the hint of wine glossed across her lips as she felt his sigh rolling in the tip of her tongue. 

"Baby girl, It will hurt a little but try to bear it." Jungkook mumbled, grunting afterwards by the closeness, why couldn't he just tackle her and fuck her? Surprisingly, his voice came out soft, unlike his wanton, dirty thoughts.

"Control your sharp tongue and don't try to moan because I'm not in a mood to lose my control. " Aine's mouth opened in protest against his cocky remark but nothing came out of her dry throat. She focused on her heart that was twitching against her rib cage.

"You are impossible." She spat. Irritation took place in Aine's quiet tone.

"I know very well what I am, "Aine could feel his devilish smirk in his tone and she wanted to slap it away from his divine lips.

"Yeah, a sexy bastard," Aine laughed loudly in her mind. Of course, she couldn't dare to say that in his face. Jungkook prefered sexy but Bastard, Nah.

Jungkook's hand went to her back as he slowly rolled down the zipper from the back of her dress and with a blink of his eyes the white fabric slid down slowly yet beautifully from her upper body to her tiny waist, pooling around her lap.