63

+++

+++

[EDITED

A soft smile dusted on her pink, dainty lips when Jackson pulled the chair for her to sit before going to settle on his, soon they ordered their meal. An oddly, relaxing sigh left her lips as she allowed her eyes to roam around her opulent surroundings. 

The restaurant looked fancy and high class, totally out of her choice. It was not like she hated these Royal types of places. She just did not use rich places but only preferred a simple atmosphere to eat or spend her time.

Jackson turned his attention toward Aine, a dazzling smile crawl to his pink lips as they both began exchanging words like How much Jackson loved this place or how tasty the meals were there. Normal talks trying to distract Aine mind from negative thoughts or I say Jungkook thoughts. Aine felt unusually comfortable with Jackson, he was a sweet guy with the charmingly cheeky personality who never failed to make her smile by his silly jokes. Aine also found out that he was the biggest softie in this world who adored animals.

"This place is really expensive Jackson. I feel like I don't fit here.'' Aine softly spoke, letting her words stun the older male as he blessed her with a raspy chuckle.

"You don't have to think how expensive this place is, we are here for food, all we need to  fill our stomach."A reassuring grin kissed over his mouth, it somehow alleviated the uneasiness of the girl as she shyly nodded her head.

"Well, the most expensive man was your boyfriend."Jackson joked then his smile dropped upon realising that he scratched the sealed wound. He shouldn't comment on that. Aine eyed him with parted lips, understanding the weight of his statement and before he could apologize she cut him off.

"He was not my boyfriend, we were never in a relationship…" Aine flashed him a faint smile, her voice was brittle just like her emotions. "Just let it be." A lump stuck in the back of her throat as Jackson coughed, clearing his throat he attempted to change the topic.

"Uh, let's not talk about this. You are with me so focus on me." Jackson tilted his face, displaying the curve of his chiselled jaw. "And don't start crying again, I can't see beautiful girls crying, it hits my heart." Jackson patted his chest as Aine shook her head at his dramatic ass.

"I'm sorry, these days I feel very weird. All the time crying ugh it literally sucks."Aine closed her eyes, shaking her head she cursed herself for being so vulnerable.

"No beautiful, you are just love-struck, this is normal.''The handsome male shrugged lazily with the cheeky glitter in his tone.