32

[ EDITED ]

Jungkook was coolly sitting on the black leather couch relaxing his limbs and surrounded by girls who were kept staring and drooling over the fine man. His solid charisma was enough to make any girl thaw on their places, they all shyed around him with tinted cheeks.

They were trying their best to gain the breathtaking male attention but no use because the mob boss mind kept replying Aine's hurt face and her glossy eyes. It seemed like she had slithered every corner of his insides, consuming him in the best possible way. Aine's torn voice still humming through his ears as he clenched his teeth by the sudden throb in his chest as if someone harshly clenched his heart with a metal fist.

When she entered his room like a freaked out girlfriend as if she owned him, it was a cute sight for him, and when her teary eyes peeked at him through the mass of lashes, he wanted to kiss away her tears that he caused. 

Right now, a red-haired girl was trying her best to seduce him by running her palm over his thigh. Spoiler alert, it didn't affect Jungkook as Aine touch does. Jungkook didn't bother to bless her with a tiny glance as he turned his attention to the crazy crowd at the nightclub. His inky gaze roamed around the drunk hormonal people who were engrossed in eating each other's faces, dancing carelessly, groping and grinding each other shamelessly on the smoke-filled floor. 

The sickness has grown inside of his stomach and he just wanted to leave this place and rest in Aine's silken arms to ease his unwanted anxiety.

Jungkook just wanted to hold her.

"Fuck me, "He muttered and rubbed his palms over his face.

"I want a drink," Jungkook said without glancing at the girl which made her frown, She was not his maid but she also didn't want him to slip from her hands as she nodded anyway and went to the counter for his drink.

As he was staring at the dancing crowd, his brain ticked.  Should he go back to Aine? He could talk to her and maybe apologise to her for being a jerk— now, he was stuck in his thoughts. Someone caught Jungkook's eyes. It was his friend V who was walking toward him with a dazzling smile adorned on his face.

"Amigo, I have a surprise for you." V chirped with a smug glint in his eyes, Jungkook snorted a low chuckle.

"Oh Really? How nice of you V." Jungkook said and leaned down on his couch.

"Belle, come here." When the words flew from the male's tongue, a shocking expression crossed over his face. Indeed it was a fucking fabulous surprise for him.

"Fuck me again, "Jungkook thought.

Aine stood there in front of Jungkook gathering up all of her courage. She waved at him tauntingly, showing her gorgeous, smug smirk making Jungkook scoff—a little annoyingly, a little amusingly.