22

[ EDITED

Aine's hands were busy gently caressing Bluebelly's soft fur but her mind was busy quarrelling with the thoughts. 'Pretend to be my girlfriend' these words had been printed all over the walls of her brain. 

"Pretend? God, he just wants to use me for his good. Selfish asshole." A bitter scoff fled between her clenched teeth.

"Bluebelly, baby this man is unhealthy for me but I can't help myself to get closer to him and it's disturbing me. "She drew a sharp breath. An electrifying sensation raced in her veins whenever Jungkook's face flashed in her mind 

"Jungkook or Jk... This name is in my chest now and the weird thing is I like it...his name deep into my skin and I fucking like it." Her breath stuck in her throat and each word was hard for her to speak properly.

"No one has affected me as he does, why do I always feel weak in front of him? Sure he is a brooding, ridiculously tall man and he could overpower anyone but this weird feeling always struck me whenever he's around me, he knocked my all senses just by glancing at me. I can't control my heartbeats, my heart feels funny around him, it's always my heart." Aine slid her fingers in her hair and pushed them back. Aine heaved a sigh in defeat. "My poor heart."

Bluebelly yawned and curled into a cute fluff ball and maybe tried her best to ignore Aine's nonstop rants about Jungkook. When Aine noticed her cat's careless and lazy attitude, her face turned into a scowl. 

"Don't try to ignore me, daughter." Aine stated sternly, obviously faking and tried to gain bluebelly attention but in response, the cat just turned her head to the other side, declaring that she was not interested.

Aine gasped. "Such a bad kitty you are. Listen to me you brat." Aine pulled the cat on her lap and again started to speak, her hand stroking her fur.

"You are the only one here so you should listen to me whether you like it or not. I don't care, you don't know how much I am frustrated right now because of that jackass."Aine mumbled to herself, jutting out her lower lip.

"Mentally, physically and sexually, yes you heard me right girl sexually this guy has frustrated me. I mean come on, whenever he is around me my mind always think about sex, oh God and my heart? Well, I told you already. " Aine closed her eyes as her fingers rubbed her temple. She was battling with her own thoughts and sentiments. Aine hated herself for thinking something so unholy like this for the male who always taunts and embarrassed her. Jungkook didn't deserve her thoughts, not even the ache of her heart. 

"I was a saint but now I feel like a sinner because of that sexy bastard, fucked up bastard. Whenever he is close to me I wanna run away from him and hide somewhere but at the same time I wanna pull him closer to me and just ugh kiss him, again and again, because his lips are so perfect, so full and soft." Aine's fingers touched her lips as she closed her eyes feeling his ferocious touch.

"I wanna touch every single tattoo in his flawless skin and want to reveal the meaning behind them." She absentmindedly spoke, the corners of her lips tugged down as a  pang of sadness struck her but the thought touching his tattoo-covered body turned her a quivering mess.

"I hate him right bluebelly? yeah, I hate him." Aine helplessly tried to reassure herself, somewhere she wanted to stay in denial that she wasn't craving Jungkook.

Without her knowing, droplets of tears dripped on bluebelly's back. "I felt happy by his words and thought he was serious about actually dating me but I was so wrong." She wiped her tears in the back of her hand.

Her gaze went on her cat who was peacefully sleeping in her embrace. A soft smile crossed her lips as she nuzzled her face in her soft fur. "At least you are comfortable unlike me."

A knock on her door pulled her attention.

"Who. . .Who are you?" Aine asked softly, tilting her head.

"Min Yoongi. Now, may I come in?" Aine felt a shiver in her body by his icy, gruff tone as she awkwardly nodded with a forced smile, his vibes were 10 times darker than the mob boss.

"I'm here to meet Bluebelly." Yoongi informed her with a blank face, no expression, nothing. Aine could tell the man was the owner of a handsome face and a tough personality, she nodded again. Yoongi ran his slender fingers in his blonde hair as his gaze drifted on Aine's face.

"Confused?" Yoongi husked, eyes zeroing over the fluff ball as Aine hummed, running her hand on bluebelly. 

"Long story but in short Jungkook told me to take care of your cat." Yoongi stared at that adorable kitten and a soft smile tugged in the corner of his natural pink lips.

No one knew about it, except Yoongi that bluebelly was under his care because Jungkook told him to do that. Yoongi was confused but didn't utter a single word in front of his boss and couldn't deny the fact that he also had enjoyed bluebelly's company these days.

Aine's eyes rounded by the sudden news, she slapped her palm over her mouth. "You are kidding right?"

"Do I look like I'm kidding?" Yoongi wore a bitchy look on his face that made Aine gulp thickly as she was smart enough to shake her head as a no.

Aine quickly gets up from her bed. It had been a week and Jungkook didn't pay a visit to Aine that somehow bothered the girl and maybe she would not accept it but she had missed Jungkook in the past few days.  Now, she needed to see him and yearned to hear his cocky comments.

Yoongi threw a confusing look at her but didn't ask anything.

"You can spend time with bluebelly and I'm going to meet Jungkook."Aine informed him while strolling toward the door. Before heading out she turned her head at him. "Uhm, where is he?" Aine bashfully chuckle, toying with the strands of her hair that were resting on her shoulders.

"In his office." Yoongi's gaze was still fixed at bluebelly who was now awake and busy rubbing her head at Yoongi's arm as clearly avoiding her real owner.

" Wow bluebelly, you forget momma so easily." Aine playfully glared at bluebelly which made Yoongi snickered quietly at Aine's dramatic ass, he waved at her.

Aine directly headed toward his office where Jungkook spent most of his time. The Jeon mansion was gigantic and lavish; she could have lost herself there without any regret. The ceilings were large with white marble flooring where she could see her reflection but at that moment Aine chose to ignore it.  She could adore the paintings and embellishing pieces later when she would feel boredom consuming her. Aine stopped in front of his office door and surprisingly there were no guards, she frowned.

Aine was about to knock but she stopped, a small, faint smile graced her lips then she noticed the door was already open. She never cared about her privacy, so why would she care about Jungkook? With that thought, she gradually pushed the door as her eyes widened.

"This guy."

__________________________________

Guys Bluebelly is back now and she also give me a message for you that she loves you guys a lot.