29

[ EDITED

"Why?" Aine asked, her brows knitted as his silence dimmed the glow of her glorious face. She tilted her head at him like a bird as Jungkook looked away with thickening lips. The way she was peering at him was unbearable as if he was afraid that she would see through him. 

He didn't want to answer, how would he answer when he didn't know what to say? How he would make her understand that her tender touch was almost painful for him, no one had ever touched me with profound fondness like her. It set several sensations in his chest to the point where he couldn't suppress it, he didn't want that.

"Just don't." Jungkook grumbled, his stomach had deadly knots upon seeing her brownish eyes glimmering with hurt. "Are you sad?" Aine nodded her head, the sudden shame coating her nerves. What was the point of caring for this man who didn't want to erase the distance between them? What was the point of getting close to him when all he does crave to stay under his huge, invisible barriers?

"I will make you happy." Jungkook's tone was assuring and downright seductive, it naturally escaped through his rubicund lips.  

Jungkook placed her smooth palm against his cheek, as Aine's lips were slightly open in amazement. Jungkook placed a tender kiss under her hand then softly bit the side of her palm, not harshly but rough enough to send minor currents to her systems. And that was enough for Aine's breath to get stuck in her throat, she decided to avert her gaze on the other side with heated cheeks.

"What a shy baby, "Jungkook thought mentally.

"When you are with me, don't look away." Jungkook chuckled through his nose, strangely he sounded so calm and soothing, his husky voice toyed with her heartbeats as she couldn't help but nod at the response.

Jungkook kissed her wrist then the back of her hand. Slowly searing her skin, she couldn't see it but it burned through her flesh, her heart was a thumping mess under her chest as Aine watched him sneakily intertwining their fingers together.

Aine noticed his busted knuckle, she stared at the bruise, the more she looked at the wounds, the more her chest expanded in ache. This was so wrong but around him, it felt so right. The girl didn't hold herself back and her soft lips moved to place a sluggish kiss on his knuckles, Jungkook sucked a sharp breath into his rattling lungs. This woman was driving him crazy, and he wasn't minding it and she had no fucking idea about it. Jungkook could sense the quick satisfaction kicking his inside as he pinned her hand side of her head, hovering over him.

"Your hands are stubborn...it has to stay like this hm, though I don't mind them reaching private parts of my body but maybe next time." Jungkook's throat rattled for a flirty chuckle. The seductive shade bloomed across her cheeks as she shook her head, going tight-lipped, the male knew how to rob her words and maybe, he was robbing her too.

Jungkook then invaded her mouth with his treacherous tongue, it was a sloppy kiss, ripping waves and waves of moans from Aine's throat to alleviate his inner starvation, but it was useless. The closeness was heightening his hunger for her. 

Aine felt hot and needy, the man was reaching those parts of her that she was unknown from, the tug between them was maddening, the clash between them was sensual and it was absurd how much she yearned for him. At that moment, Aine wanted to be selfish, wanted to be a sinner, a greedy person for Jeon Jungkook.

"I want to kiss every part of your skin. I want to feel every shiver of your skittish body. How funny it is that I desperately want to feel your heartbeat." He purred against her cheek as she resisted an urge to let out a shy whimper by the sound of his voice.

"I want you to ache for me." Jungkook's free hand cupped her breast as he kneaded her bosom through the fabric, shooting a direct, woozy sensation down to her cunt. "Did you ever touch yourself?" A seductive gleam in his undertone with a hint of curiosity. 

"No." Aine gulped, closing her eyes. Face bright red and the pulse of the side of her neck was whipping too hard. Aine wasn't really fond of masturbation, whenever her hand touched her core, she embarrassed herself.

"Liar. "Jungkook whispered again in her mouth, pressing their foreheads. Clearly and closely enjoying her blushing state.

"N-no, I'm very shy." Aine mumbled and she hastily hid her face in the crook of his neck when his finger pinched her hardened nipple and pulled it afterwards to create a luscious sensation in every untouched place of her body.

"Shy around me, Sweetheart."Jungkook kissed her again, he couldn't get enough of her lips, enough of her taste as if she was the breath in his lungs that he needed to inhale, otherwise he would be a goner.  As for Aine, her darned heart betrayed her, it overpowered every sliver of her body, every sense of her. 

Jungkook's hand went on her thigh, finding himself insanely aroused, her silken skin felt so good under his impatient palm as his finger gripped it, then sensually began caressing her inner thigh. An exciting fire licked the walls of her stomach on feeling Jungkook fingers brushing against her womanly moisture. 

"You are so wet. . . for me ." Jungkook sensed an enormous pride surging in his veins. The woman that he craved so much got affected by him was something that proved so blissful for him. Aine was in a daze then it got shattered when he comprehended that his hand was sliding under her panties. 

That was it— realization whacked her like a ton of bricks. 

"Stop." Aine pushed Jungkook with her whole might. Jungkook stumbled back yet managed himself to fall from the bed, it took him a brief second to understand. His lips parted in confusion, then his face contorted into worry.  

"Why? Baby, are you okay?" Jungkook mumbled, a delicate frown twisting between his brows. This is the first time Jeon Jungkook was uneasy for someone and he knew this was the beginning of his utmost fall.

"No, It's a mistake. Stay away from me." The daze had been shattered into tiny chunks, piercing every inch of her being. How could she effortlessly shuffle herself in front of Jungkook, was she that wasted in pleasure that she forgot everything? Though she didn't mean to blurt it out, it was the feeble panic overtaking her brain.   

Aine hesitantly gilded her wavering gaze at Jungkook who was now standing on the floor with a numb expression plastered over his beautiful face.

A mistake — that's all he heard.

Jungkook gaped at her face with his black and empty eyes, a grim exhale of breath abandoned his swollen lips as he eagerly looked around him, his anger was reaching to his throat, he had to calm it down, otherwise, he would harm this gorgeous, cruel woman trembling in front of him.

Jungkook had no desire to harm Aine, he just couldn't— she was overpowering him. 

Aine flinched, a sob entangled in the back of her throat when Jungkook aggressively punched the wall. The crackling noise of his knuckles chimed along with her bones as the coppery liquid dripped down from his already wounded flesh.

"Jungkook, what are you doing?" Aine ran toward him, her hand grabbed his wrist and under her soft clutch, his muscles shrunken.

"Out." Jungkook demanded. A cold clink in his voice.

"But your hand, the blood— oh my God, you are hurt." Aine wept, eyeing the open skin around his knuckles.

"I SAID GET OUT FROM MY ROOM!" Jungkook shouted, flinching her. Aine hiccuped, taking her steps back and for Jungkook he just looked at her running away from his room while wiping her tears.

++++

Q) How did you find this book, how did you find me? ;)