31

[ EDITED ]

Exhaled and Inhaled— Again, exhaled and inhaled, all the freaking time Aine just repeated the process to calm her weary nerves. It had been one hour but still, no progress could be seen, she tried to take a nap to escape reality but heck, no use. 

"Get the fuck out of my neat and clean mind you jerk," Aine whined while pouting her lips.

Jungkook, This name embedded in the wall of her skull like it was a part of her. The sight of his blood dripping knuckles was still lingering around her mind, penetrating every inch of her fragile heart, Geez that guy was so hard to deal with.

Today she kissed him in his room— on his bed, not once, not twice but many times and she was not feeling sorry. His heinous side didn't scare her, all he did was create an uproar within her, and it was too hard to quell now.

Aine should feel terrible for her inappropriate action. A disgusting sensation should chew her insides but Lord no, she was not ashamed or guilty. 

And her mind kept warning her to straighten the ability of her thoughts.

"Sweetheart open your damn eyes and accept the fucking reality that whatever you did was wrong. The intimate moment was utterly, clearly and definitely wrong." Somehow Aine had avoided that sneering voice. Jungkook's Oh-so drives anyone crazy voice still buzzing through her ears, even every corner of her heart.

His voice was enough to entice her. Why the hell did that cruel man have this power over her being? It was annoying at the point where his presence was always dominating over her, no matter if he would be close to her or not, he easily clouded her senses. Was she sick?

"Naah naah... no, I'm not, "Aine chuckled at her statement, "Silly me."

But this guy was completely wrong for her. He gave her weird, downright sinful thoughts. He consumed her rooting organ stuck under her chest, her mind and now her pulse too. . . Why does he have to be so tempting and unnerving at the same time? Aine's eyes widened, and she was stunned by her impressions of Jungkook.

"He hurt himself because of me, I should be happy, fuck I should scream in happiness. I always wanted to see him hurt, wounded beyond heal but why is my heart aching so badly, it suffocates me. Why still I wanna see him? Why I wanna hold his hands and wanna tell him not to worry because I'm here for you." Aine stared at the wall. "Why, I want to taste him again?. . . SUCKS, my life sucks. No everything sucks around me, the more sucks person is he. "Aine breathed out and the heavy feeling in her heart made her emotionally powerless.

When she pushed him away, Aine saw his inky eyes, they were strongly unapologetic for their action and sad like they kept saying to her. 'Please stay. Don't leave' despite his angry words that he blew right across her face. But Aine being an over intelligent woman avoided it, and run away from him like a coward.

"I'M FUCKED UP, MY LORD." Aine words sliced between her trembling lips. She was alone in her room and as usual, Bluebelly ignored her.

And yes, Aine felt like a coward because she was afraid to face him. Scared to hand herself to him so easily. He was not the guy who would protect someone's heart, he didn't even know how the emotions tasted like— or was it just in her head? At that moment, it seemed like he could feel things. Only, she knew how difficult it was for her to push him away and lose the warmth that she was craving.

"The look in his eyes was so desperate so needy but not for my body but the affection. "Aine mumbled beneath her torn breaths. The pain in Jungkook's eyes was like an arrow that directly struck her throat.