72

[Re-written chapter] yes, re-written chapter cuz the previous smut was... Let's not talk about that and this new smut is also not very wowy, so enter at your own risk.

Aine's heart was sensationally thudding against her rib cage, the pounding sound could be heard in her ears, it was getting louder. 

Jungkook was a big change in her life. Aine had never thought that she would fall for him, the man who was willing to crumble her world, now he was her world.  Jungkook was a flirtatious smug, a dark darling and a storm that no one could control. Aine used to think he was a monster, a greedy Demon who just knew how to take and take yet every piece of him was undeniably beautiful.

Aine didn't know that the wildfire in him could easily burn her inner wants and continuously awaken her selfish desires that were strangely buried inside, a part that she was unknown. Jungkook had unlocked the new side of her, he had consumed her heart, her pulse and even her soul. 

Aine wasn't now Park Aine, she was now Mrs Jeon Aine, officially his and entirely his woman that he cherished and loved with all his might. She muttered her name with his, as the words delicately rolled in the tip of her tongue, she sensed a woozy sensation washing over her. 

Today was their first night and she was in his room, on his bed waiting for him like an obedient wife— a wife who was horny and excited for her gorgeous hubby.

As Aine decorated every corner of the room with Enyo that Enyo found it a waste of time, because her brother would not bother to see the arrangements that Aine was putting effort into with her rosy smile, Jungkook would devour his beloved once his eyes dropped on her. Scented candles on the floor made the room dimly lit, a wine bottle and two glasses were on the table which was also decorated with candle lights as the rose petals were scattered on the bed, creating an intimate aura.

A soft sigh escaped from her ruby-red lips as she rolled on the bed, waiting for Jungkook to come out of the bathroom. Why was he taking too much time to take shower? Aine wondered and puffed her cheeks. A sultry phenomenon shaped in her belly, squeezing and expanding as the ruddy blush wasn't willing to fade out from her cheeks. 

"I'm sleepy." Aine grumbled and sat up. She went to stand in front of the mirror, taking a glance at her image. 

She patted her cheeks and blew out the ball of nervousness swirling in her systems. Soon, her eyes caught the sparkling diamond ring around her finger, she cheekily beamed at it as she grabbed the phone on the nightstand and decided to take some selfies, she couldn't waste her makeup and attire.

Aine was startled when the bathroom door opened and closed, the sound echoed around the silent room as along inside her chest, her heart flitter. The sudden heat crawled from her neck to her cheeks upon sensing Jungkook's gaze surpassing her bones, she could feel into the abyss of her soul. Aine was too shy to turn and face Jungkook, though she was smouldering from inside.

"Aine." Jungkook husked in his low, deep voice. A current rolled down her spine when she felt his hot breath piercing in her ear. "Look at me." Jungkook demanded as Aine shyly turned at him.

Jungkook was naked— well, half-naked just in his black sweatpants that were lazily hung around his bony hip bones, showcasing his tattoo-covered, god-send body. Under the dim light, his tattoos looked darker and maliciously striking, complementing his bronzy skin. The way his muscles flexed beneath the fine layer of skin and those thick veins springing up around his arms to add the glamour in his stance was an irresistibly mouthwatering sight for Aine. She couldn't look away, yet she collected herself and ripped her eyes over his body to his face.