66

[EDITED

Two days later. 

Jungkook was baffled by the tension trickling inside his nerves like an open faucet, he tried to ignore it as well as the nagging voice in the back of his head who was stopping him from doing something good, something better for himself. 

The male puffed out his breaths and collected himself to appear calm and composed. Jungkook couldn't believe he was nervous, he was always so sharp and confident, arrogant and suave— the sudden changes in him were drastic, totally out of his brooding character. Only she could make him soft and rock hard from the right places. 

Running his dainty fingers through his hair to flip them back, finally, he decided to knock on the door. Oh, he was In front of Aine's apartment door and was so ready to apologize to Aine with the bouquet of red roses.

"I'm so deeply ashamed of my actions, I hurt her so much with my words. I hope she likes it." Jungkook mumbled beneath his breath, his eyes flickered on the flowers.

Jungkook was aware that Aine loved roses, especially red ones and somehow for him Aine resembled those flowers. So soft and gorgeous, protecting herself with the thorns. His inky eyes were fixed on the door, as loads of guilt surpassed his bones again that he was going through these two days— he couldn't take it all, so finally amassing the courage to face her, he wanted forgiveness and her lovely smile to slide the shame burdening over his chest. 

Jungkook was about to knock but a quick thought crossed his mind, it unnerved him.

"Will she forgive me after what I have done?. What if she slaps me again?"Chewing his lower lips he knitted his brows together.

"Ah, it's okay no problem yeah." Jungkook muttered again. "For her, I can tolerate anything."Nodding his head he realized how cheesy he sounded.A disgusting groan slipped from his lips."Great, now I sound so fucking miserable."

Grumbling loudly he blew out, finally he knocked on the door with clammy hands. On the third knock, the door swung open. Aine revealed herself with the cup of hot coffee in her one hand with a stunned expression.

Jungkook yearning eyes drunk her sight, she appeared so soft and hot in her white baggy T-shirt, in the bottom of the fabric she tightly knotted it against her belly as the T-shirt tightened around her chest, highlighting the delicate curves of her breasts with the denim shorts, leaving Jungkook salivating. Aine's long ebony hairs were tied into a messy bun and some strands lazily poured down to her back and shoulders.

"Fuck, when did you get the navel piercing?" Jungkook's fingers itched to touch the purple coloured ring with a tiny stone pressing against her belly button. Aine's lips parted as she clasped her mouth shut to suppress the shy chuckle at his rattled reaction. 

"A few days ago." Aine hummed, thinking that day when she saw a model getting the navel piercing in some of her videos, she liked the idea of having one for herself. "You like it?" Aine's eyes lit up and Jungkook instantly nodded. She was asking like, the man fucking loved it. Jungkook couldn't rip his eyes away from her and she couldn't help but feel gorgeous and naked under his fierce gaze.

"Fuck, it looks so sexy." Jungkook's tongue darted to his lower lip, inky eyes glinting with mischief and they shamelessly lingered at the glowing piercing. He craved toying with the ring around his tongue, feel the metal trapping between his teeth, kissing and biting every unmarked skin of her body to reap Aine's defeating whimpers.