38

[EDITED]

Jungkook's eyes were fixed on the road and he didn't bother to give Aine a glance and the worse thing was she wanted his attention. His eyes on her, burning gashes in her skin, making her blood aflame with bittersweet emotions and her breathing a clattering mess in her chest— yes she wanted these things. 

After leaving Jimin's club the dead silence draped around them, through the whole ride to the mansion both were tight-lipped. Aine was irritated as the white pain pounding in the back of her head was too much for her to handle.

The pain was increasing as if someone was hammering over her head without any mercy.  It was the hangover, why the hell did she listen to Yoongi's advice? Who the fuck told her to drink so much?  No one told her. Why did she start drinking? Because she was hella jealous so who would suffer? of course she.

But the sting in her lower spot where he had used his skilful mouth was not a bother for her. She didn't feel a tinge of regret crossing her heart for the intimacy they shared. Aine was not a girl who resided in denial, maybe at the start, she didn't realize her true feelings, her true passion but now she knew what she actually wanted and her want was Jeon Jungkook. She didn't know when this happened, how this happened but there was this familiarity clawing inside her insides that 'Yes, it was him and it was going to be him that will own her heart'. 

The silence itched her skin, smashing her dreamy chain. In the bedroom, Jungkook didn't spill a word nor look at her. Aine expectations were high, she thought that her morning would be started with his good morning sleepy husky voice, few pecks on her cheeks, her arms around her. Some teasing and flirty comments from his wanting mouth but boy how wrong she was. She wanted Jungkook to be who he was last night, he was so loving and tender, a rare side of him.

What an unromantic Bitch!

Jungkook just put his T-shirt on, hiding his muscular  body and those sharp abs from her eyes as he just walked out of the room like nothing happened between them 

"Geez, my head."Aine closed her eyes tightly, clutching her head in her hands and a sharp breath escaped from her lips. She waited for Jungkook to say something but she got nothing, again silent treatment.

"Why the hell is this jerk not looking at me?" Aine huffed in poker face.

In the corner of her eyes, she examined his side profile. His ebony locks falling over his perfectly knitted brows, he seemed to drown in the sea of his thoughts as he pushed his hair back, adding a flick of arrogance in his handsomeness. Those black pools were narrowed, it sharpened upon sensing her gaze on him.

Jungkook was blank, the muscles of his face were taut and hard, seemingly made of granite. This man looked so unreal, untouched. Aine didn't mean to gape at him in a trance,  but her heart was buzzing, especially when her gaze dropped on those lips that were tugged in a thick line. They were soft and occurred ten times ruddy and swollen but so unforgiven.  Those lips tasted her, sucked her, teased her, kissed her. 

"This man mouth is so-" Aine gulped, "skilful, "The last night heated session flashed in her mind and her cheeks started getting hot and red.

Aine tried to suck her breath into her lungs as much as she could when her eyes grazed on his neck, huge red bite marks were proudly scattered around his neck, peeking at her behind his jacket. Her lips parted and her jaw fell open, was she that bold last night? She couldn't breathe upon remembering how they were both all over each other.

"I, Park Aine who doesn't know how to kiss properly, who can't even completely watch a porn video. . . give a man a fucking hickey. . .Jeon Jungkook's neck and body and his head was between my legs last night." Aine blushed madly at her thought, she shuddered on her seat.