49

[ EDITED

Jungkook's black Lamborghini reached Wang's mansion, followed by five Mercedes as Jungkook smoothly climbed out of it. A dazzling smirk creased his luscious lips as he rounded to open the car door for her and offered his hand to take. With an amused and excited grin, Aine placed her hand on his palm and stepped out with marvellous ease.

Aine was not aware of the fact that she was the first and surely the last woman who got the chance to sit in his dearest, darling Lamborghini. Jungkook adored his car collections a little too much, he could never allow anyone to touch them.

"Someone is being a total gentleman. No offence but it does not suit you. "Aine teased him, causing his lips to splay for a defiant smirk. 

"So what suits me?"Jungkook husk with a low snicker.

"Your cocky attitude, "Aine bite back her smile as The ebony hair male blessed her with his casual shrug and a playful eye roll, with that they headed toward the front door.

"We are just gonna stay a few minutes, I just want to get out of this shit, "Jungkook mumbled a little harshly, a cheeky smile crossed Aine lips as she elbowed him.

"You really hate parties-" Aine mushed. "-or I say Mr.wang, "Her soft, teasing giggles resounded in his ears, making his mood lit up.

"Hate is a powerful word sweetheart and I don't hate him but his eyes keep bothering me as if he could see through me." Jungkook brows pinched together as he felt pressure filling inside his guts. "His eyes remind me of someone." He mumbled, a cold sensation pressing against his tongue.

" Who?"Curiosity flashing on her timid voice.

"I don't remember, but I think I know his eyes." Jungkook decided to erase the topic, he didn't want to ruin his best mood for something that he had no clue about.

They were standing in the hall, glancing at the throng of people under the huge, dripping chandelier. Every person at that party seemed filthy rich as if they came out of a royal family yet it didn't slightly amuse Aine because she knew they were all related to the muddy, bloody, shady business. Aine was also aware that Jackson appeared so refined and noble head to toe but he was not— he had his darkness.

Maybe he didn't have any scars from brutal fights like Jungkook who had multiple cuts and faded wounds painted across on his sun-kissed flesh but it didn't change the fact that Jackson was also drenched in sin, his hands were also coated by blood and he confidently play dirty on his ground to snatch his greedy success. Jackson could be a sweetheart but don't underestimate him by his dazzling smile because he could turn his sweetness into poison.

Jungkook's night-like eyes wandered over the crowd, catching the sight of the host. Jackson was there, immersed in conversing with some guests. Jungkook honestly didn't want to attend the party but Jackson's secretary Josh insisted to Yoongi that he needed to send Jungkook and when Yoongi asked him the reason he simply stated that they were allies now, so why not.

Yoongi didn't question furthermore, he thought maybe Jackson wanted to turn their partnership into a friendship and who wouldn't when the person had Jeon Jungkook in front of them. The lord of the Mafia, the hell himself. If the news spread The underworld that he was working with Jeon Jungkook, It could double Jackson's power and prestige. 

Jungkook greeted those guests who he had known as soon as he engaged in a conversation with them— Aine only could hear them, most of the things were so boring that she couldn't help but let out a string of sighs in sheer boredom.  A drink nestled in her palm and her lazy fingertips carelessly played with the rim of the fragile glass. A few desperate murmurs made an eager way inside her ears, despite the classic music her sharp ears were capable of hearing things.