11

[ EDITED

In the silent road under the gigantic starry sky, we could only hear Aine's footsteps, she was running. Long story in short, somehow, she was successful in tricking the guards. Successful to run away from that hell. Runaway from that cage. Runaway from that terrible Demon. Aine was barefoot and her feet were all bruised by the little pebbles and stones that had pierced her delicate layer of skin, but it didn't matter, she couldn't just stop in the solitary road to ooze tears over it. Aine was panting, her mouth was arid yet she didn't want to stop.

A groan escaped between her gritted teeth, it felt like someone was continuously stabbing her feet, making it hard for her to take another step but her eagerness was too high. Aine didn't want to focus on her pain; she just wanted to see her home. This injury was nothing compared to her happiness. 

"God, why don't you help  me?" Aine looked up at the sky, grief lingering in her shrinking voice. "I know you are not gonna answer me, tsk tsk." She inhaled, her feet were bleeding from the cuts.

A few hours later, the poor girl stopped to catch her breath, the road was vacant and it shuddered her soul with the new fear. Soon, she saw a car coming in her direction. Aine squinted her eyes, a hopeful glint forming beneath her eyelids. She weakly waved her hand at the car, wishing that the person would be kind enough to help her. 

The black, shiny Mercedes-Benz stopped in front of her. The car door opened and a tall male stepped out. Aine hesitantly looked at the man as her eyes widened in shock. She knew him, damn she knew that male. Aine had met him at the club that day when Yim and her boyfriend kidnapped her, Aine didn't want to recall the bitter memory to ache her chest.

The male's face also had the same expression as Aine, then his confusion turned into a frown upon seeing her state. She looked devastated,  pale and weary, her silky, long hair was messy and her feet were bleeding— head to toe, she was devastated.

Pity— Aine, loathed this word but that time the male could only feel pity for her, it was obvious that she was facing some trouble and was running away from something or someone.

"Belle. . .Is that you?" He hastily strolled toward her as his hand lifted about to touch her shoulder but Aine stepped back, flinching.

"What happened and what are you doing here all alone? Are you okay? Can you answer me?" He bombarded her with his frantic questions.

"Help me." Only this came out of her mouth as a heart-wrenching plea ."Jeon Jungkook. . . he is after me, please, please help me. " She swallowed thickly, clasping her palms together. The male knitted, letting his gaze roam at her face, softly he nodded.