6

| EDITED|

A gasp tugged out of her throat, twirling in the toxic air when her back mashed against the nearest wall and by the coldness Aine winched. Jungkook had pinned her arms up above her head, locking her dainty wrists with his one palm in a wicked grip. Aine lips parted then close, brown-ish eyes were ready to jump out of the sockets as she gazed up at the mighty man who was towering over her feral being in monstrous ease. What else he wanted, she was mentally and emotionally fucked, wasn't that enough for him?

"Mhm, you were saying something, darling?" Jungkook tilted his head, the jet locks falling over his forehead, as he gave a minor, cocky arch of his left brow. 

Quelling the welled up distress, Aine composed herself and managed to glare at him, not missing the look that Jungkook had flared at her. The man's gaze was sharp and intense, sheen lust was apparent in his frigid, inky eyes, clogging her throat, her attempts to appear strong were draining. The raw power that Jungkook held, the dominance that he was emitting turned her glare waver, her cheeks glossed with the deep, reddish flush as Aine lowered her lashes as if avoiding eye contact would wipe her blush away.

Aine raised her lashes shyly, those pairs of lush, honeyed eyes lingered at his arms which were beautifully decorated with inky designs, the tattoos were magnificently engraved all over his arms as the thick strands of veins were on the fine surface of the skin. Aine wasn't able to peel her gaze away as if she had been in a daze, on noticing her reaction a brashy smirk pulled into his lips.

Jungkook's greedy eyes trailed down at her front as he pressed his body onto her, her hardened nipples pushing against his as Aine whipped her alarming eyes at the unashamed male in uproaring anxiety who was feasted her mouth with his lusty gaze. Her lips were curvy, pink and soft like flower petals but so fragile like thin glass, everything in her was delicate. 

Jungkook's fingers moved and caressed her lower lip, seizing Aine's breaths. The stark hunger, the greedy craving to wreck her and see her naked body writhing under him at his mercy was getting strong, he wanted her and Jeon Jungkook was one of those men who would have anything whatever he wanted, whenever he wanted. 

"Stop. . . please." Aine swallowed an urge to cry, sensing Jungkook was casually eye-fucking her, the closeness was choking her.

"What if I don't?" Jungkook rasped, as his free palm slid between the valley of her breasts, raining Aine's body with frightening goosebumps. Was he going to rape her? Was she going to lose everything? Was it her end? Would she never wake up from this nightmare?  Aine's brain was a chaotic mess, holding her breath she watched Jungkook's hand stopping on the knot of the robe, twirling the belt of the knot. 

"Your exquisite body is the embodiment of sin and I want to consume you, brand you, cage you. There is this urge, the hunger inside me since the moment my eyes caught you, the urge to possess you is so intense. . . and I don't like it." The coldness in his eyes was so uncanny, the ravenous growl that he unleashed out was enough to rattle her lungs in the need of breath. Their faces were so close that Aine could smell the sweet, spicy fragrance of his wine in Jungkook's luscious mouth.