71

[EDITED]

"Will you marry me, Jackson?"

Aine unbelievable question ringed inside his ears, he gaped her face in good five-minute straight as if she asked him the most ridiculous question. Well, it was a ridiculous question. There was no doubt.

"Why are you staring at me like this. Jackson?"Aine arched her perfect brows, folding her arms across her chest.

"Wow. You hate me so much that you want me freaking dead."Jackson let out a nervous chuckle, But Aine kept her best serious face. showing him that she wasn't buying his shit, making things hard for poor Jacky.

"Stop being a drama queen.Jacky."Aine rolled her eyes. "Jungkook is not gonna kill you, "Aine assured him, tightly pressing her lips.

"Jungkook is not gonna kill me but my girlfriend will definitely do and plus she won't bother to bury my dead body."Jackson sighed as Aine sent him a cheeky smirk.

"YOU HAVE A GIRLFRIEND AND YOU DIDN'T TELL ME, YOU LITTLE FUCKER." Aine squealed in immense excitement, hugging him which he returned in equal excitement.

"Jacky I'm not telling you to marry me actually, I have a plan you just need to help me."

"What kind of plan?"

"We just need to tell him that we are going to marry and wait for him to realize what he lost," Aine exclaimed calmly, her smile turned into a deep grin that creeped him out.

"This is stupid, horribly stupid, completely stupid."Jackson shook his head, kept repeating the same words. "You are my best friend's ex-girlfriend. I was just playing with Jungkook. That's why I kissed your hand and look what he did, that rascal literally broke the bottle on my head. Just think what he'd do if he finds out I'm going to marry you.''The terrifying yet funny expression etched on his feature, twitching Aine's face in poker.

"He wouldn't do anything."

"Did you see his eyes?...they were dark and I could see the desperation in his eyes to see me in coated with blood, with my own fucking blood. Geez, don't mind my words but sometimes possessive Jungkook is really scary."

"What are you expecting from a Jeon?''Aine shrugged her shoulders, looking proud at Jungkook and Jackson gave her a sour face.

"Aine, I can't marry you."

"Don't marry me but It's a high time to propose your girlfriend."

Jungkook listened to Aine with rapt attention, not blinking once as his eyes gleamed with tremendous amounts of happiness. Jungkook considered himself lucky that his love didn't abandon him, he was happy that Aine didn't give up on him, and didn't stop trusting his feelings. Jungkook brought her palms to his lips and kissed them softly, lingering his dainty lips over her soft skin.

Aine flashed him her fond smile, wiping the remaining tears in the corner of his eyes. Everyone was looking at them with awe, it was a breathtaking sight, watching two lovers passionately holding love for each other. Mrs Jeon's heart surged in absolute contentment as the old woman broke into tears, sending profound blessings to the rosy couple.

"You scared me." Jungkook mumbled, pressing their foreheads together and Aine's delicate fingers softly stroked his cheeks.

"If you haven't shown today, I'd leave you for good." Jungkook nodded, thanking his lucky stars. "Now I'm here with you. No need to scare my kitten." Aine teased him, a brashy glint in her brownish eyes. She erupted into laughter upon seeing Jungkook's face scrunching into a cringing expression at the new nickname.