5

| EDITED |

Jungkook brows knitted in sheer frustration, the anger could be shown in his inky eyes as Aine could clearly discern how pissed he was. She tested his patience, and now he had completely lost it, the smug mood of his had long gone. Jungkook was going easy on her and now she had crossed all her lines. No one had ever dared to talk to him like that— Hell, no one ever dared to directly peek into his eyes. No one dared to answer him like that with a brashy attitude, and there was Aine confidently standing in front of him, chin tipped high and pinkish lips curling into a mocking smirk.

"You should learn how to talk to me with respect," Jungkook growled in annoyance, glaring daggers at her.

"A jerk like you doesn't deserve respect." Aine responded to him, lips curling into a sneer. 

Jungkook nodded, a breathy scoff escaping his lips. "So what do I deserve darling?" A calm rasp in his undertone, his teeth gritting sound could be heard.

"You deserve burning in hell." She spat venom words at him.

"Oh, baby girl, where do you think I came from?" Jungkook quoted, a throaty chuckle tearing between his lips, a shudder rolled down to the length of her spine.

"Unbelievable." Aine shook her head, eyes gleaming in loathe. "You are a pathetic, terrible, horrendous person." The anger within her flared out.

Jungkook slanted his sideways, repeating her words in his brain in a loop. It was surprising for him, somehow. Aine was not the first girl who sold out to him, other women got easily cowered and submissive toward him and accepted their fate, he didn't have to deal with their crying and screaming. But something was different in this woman who was glaring at him as if her eyes could slash him open, shred him into pieces, the gold ring around her eyes were luminous, as he had a craving to bask into it. Aine was fierce, there was a fire in her that sickened Jungkook yet thrilled him, she was hard to get deal and he wanted her— he wanted that fire igniting inside her.  

"You better watch the way you talk, it can lead you into trouble." His lashes flickered to stroke his higher cheekbones. " I think I should teach you a lesson." He trailed his words, his knuckles brushing her cheekbones oh so tenderly, betraying the menacing glow in his eyes as Aine flinched, taking her steps back. " Which is called fear." 

"What do you mean?" Aine was stunned, how she was able to speak in front of the man who was ruling the underworld with an iron fist. Where did this courage appear from? Shit was about to go down, she could feel it. 

"I think I should show you my horrendous side,"A glint of evilness visible in his dark eyes.

Aine felt dumb, she couldn't understand his words. What did that actually mean? Jungkook arrogantly rolled his eyes at her, a crude smirk making its way to his lush mouth as he craned his neck to the left side and calmly approached that girl whose head was bowed down and her knees were shaking.