28

[ EDITED ] I used to write such short chapters *sigh* I hope you are enjoying this book.

Jungkook was so awfully close to her that she could feel his body heat against herself, he was so close that his breath stung the tiny muscles of her lips. His sleek and big figure was hovering over her small frame and his huge rough palms were coolly resting on the side of her head, his keen eyes were coolly roaming over her face, relishing her defeated expression. 

Jungkook looked exactly like a smug predator who was playing with his prey before devouring it.

Aine's eyes were knowingly closed as soft breaths fleeing from her dry lips, the pool of heat welled up in the pit of her stomach and circled around her navel, prickling every inch of her body.

"Now, I'm in his trap and I'm not regretting it."Aine thought. Jungkook tauntingly leaned to her as if he would kiss her, by instinct she whimpered out as the mob boss let out a silent chuckle at her expected outcome, she was too adorable for him, he loved to wrench out those reactions from her. 

"Open your eyes, I want you to look at me." Jungkook whispered in a sultry manner, settling a ring of fire in her chest. And she obliged without any hesitation. Without getting shy. Her brownish eyes locked with his eager pitch-black one.

Jungkook's longing gaze was mended on her, the intensity of his stare was maddening, curling her core with carnal sensations. The sudden excitement struck the air out of her lungs and she wanted to touch him, a little graze of fingers would be enough, just a little touch. 

Jungkook's lips coiled into a greedy smirk and It was like his eyes were saying to her, mocking her silently. 

"Look where you are now. Exactly where I wanted you, beneath me and so fucking close.

And Aine's eyes replied to him. 

"I'm not scared of you." 

They stared at each other, the heat was spreading between them but no one let out any word, they just stared at each other with no sign of hatred, just wanting and burning desire. Their holy breaths crashed in ease as their lips were eager and desperate to mould together, treacherous tongues were in a lusty yearn to taste each other.

Aine loathed herself so easily and completely drowned in this divine male's charm and him being on top over her, pinning her wasn't helping her right state of mind. He had this air around him, so dominating and raw as if he owned everything, as if he owned her, leaving her a powerless mess, and she hated it but the desire to conquer this man was sweet, too sweet.

She screenshotted every minor detail of his face, she would never get tired of staring at him. The pounding of her heart drummed in the shell of her ears

"What are you looking at?" Jungkook asked as his fingertips ran over her revealing collarbone, then lingering over the fabric. This male could set fire in the whole world yet he chose her existence, that was absurd, at least for Aine.

"You." Aine replied without hesitation, she appeared too confident and bold, making Jungkook amused. 

"Uh-huh, But why?"Jungkook drawled, placing a tender kiss over her cheekbone. Aine arched her brows at him, the way he stole kisses was endearing somehow.

"You are so beautiful." Aine touched his left cheek and softly caressed it with a timid smile on her face, a dreamy sigh that escaped her lips. Jungkook was stunned, for a second he stilled, his heart was whipping at an unbelievable velocity. The familiar emotions, the ache, the burn, everything was scrambling back to him.

"I don't wanna feel it, "Jungkook thought.

"But you said I'm a monster."Jungkook snuggled his mouth against her ear, his velvety tongue grazing and tracing the delicate curve of her ear.

"Yeah because you killed someone. I just panicked." And her moan created a hurricane in the abyss of his black heart, he rolled her earlobe in his mouth, nipping the tender flesh then hardly yanking it between his teeth.

"He wasn't innocent." 

"Ironic coming out of you, you are not innocent too and no one deserves to die, Jungkook." Aine narrowed her eyes at him, clutching his shoulder and giving him a slight push to peek into his eyes.

Jungkook just coolly hummed in her response, then continued to leave open mouth kisses on her jaw, her chin, under her throat. The tip of his tongue took a leisurely lick of her collarbone, forcing Aine to let out a shrieking yelp. She gasped, puffing her cheeks when he laughed against her neck, flaring her body with goosebumps. 

"Stop teasing me, will you?" Aine dragged a sharp breath while her finger disappeared in his hair.

"Don't you know that teasing is a seductive thing?" Jungkook caressed the tip of his nose against her, kissing his jaw. 

"Oh, but this—" Jungkook didn't let her complete her sentence and he crushed his lips to her parted one, filling her lungs with his breaths. Aine blinked hard, her bones were burning and her body went stiff. 

She should have shoved him away, but her ability to move faded, she couldn't do anything. Only she could feel his soft lips wetting her bottom lip. The kiss was not soft or gentle. It was harsh, passionate and savage. It showed how desperate Jungkook was for her. How much he craved her, for her one touch. Jungkook dipped his tongue in her mouth, exploring every inch of her sweet cavern then entwining with her tongue. 

Aine's mind stopped cooperating with her, the heat unfurled under her chest and trickled down between her legs. Only she could feel his skilful tongue inside her mouth, toying and suckling her tongue. 

Aine was hazed and drunk by his mouth that skillfully sucked her bottom lip, rattling her lungs in need of breath. Her dainty fingers tangled in his ebony hair, pulling him closer, resulting in their kiss deepening and messy, his tongue stroked her mouth and she needed that tongue in the throbbing pulse of her cunt, she yearned a touch, his touch. Shyly she rubbed her thighs to suppressing the maddening sensation. 

Jungkook pulled away from her lips, dragging down his mouth and he nuzzled his nose in the curve of her neck, sucking and biting the tender layers of skin without any remorse. Jungkook made sure to leave bite marks on every inch of her neck so she could see it later.

"These marks look good on you." Jungkook's fingers ran on her newly printed hickey, forming a knot in her belly as she hissed, sensing his teeth gnawing and grinding the skin between his teeth.

"If they fade, I'll give you new ones."Jungkook faintly stared at her neck, the red bruises blossoming across her neck as he darted his tongue out and sensually dragged it across the curve of her breasts through the fabric.

Aine's hazy eyes fell on his tattooed chest and the haste longing to reach and trace the designs evoked her nerves. Bashfully she raised her hand to touch his chest but Jungkook was quick to catch her wrist in his palm.

"Don't touch me there."Jungkook grumbled, shaking his head.