55

[ EDITED ] I think you guys can't wait too long? Of course, I'll take time to post all the chapters XD  fine, I'll keep updating <33 

++++

Jungkook's night-like eyes hooded as the devious smirk of his deepened. Jungkook clicked his tongue on the roof of his mouth as he tightly clenched and unclenched his right fist which was still craving to be bussed across Jackson's face, a little hard.

"Look Jungk--"Again a drastic punch cut his desperate words and again desperately he balanced himself from kissing the floor.

Jungkook had a well built, ripped body with ridiculous abs, packs and muscles and his strength was not a joke. Now you could understand that physically he was much stronger and vital than Jackson— Jackson was totally offended, it seemed like he had to work on his body too. He would not lie but the punch was hella painful and rapid, for a brief second Jackson mind resisted processing as his ear was still buzzing. 

Jackson blinked not once, twice but thrice making sure that his jaw was still in the place and not cracked, after satisfying that everything was okay a low groan slipped from his lips. "Not my handsome face dude."He whined beneath his harsh breath.

Jackson rubbed his jaw, groaning under his breath as his eyes broadened in shock when Jungkook's deep chuckle ringed along the space separating them. The sound of his voice was light and crammed with enormous mirth.

"Jacky Hyung, don't be a pussy." Jungkook chuckles died down, so the amusement of his eyes and his typical apathetic expression moulded his handsome face.

"You."Jackson's mouth parted then closed when the words vanished from his mouth.

"Oh, silly Hyung. Really you thought I couldn't recognize you?"Jungkook mused as scoffed mockingly in annoyance ."You were lying to me all the time." Jungkook barked, the new anger pouring on his clear-cut words.

"When did you find out it was me?"Jackson had a bewildered look, parting and closing his mouth like a dying fish. " Answer me, brat." He folded his arms across his chest, waiting for Jungkook to retort with a raised brow, appearing impatient.

Jungkook's scowl sharpened, he mimicked Jackson's by folding his buff arms across his chest as he gave himself the privilege to answer back.

"At the party when I was strangling the soul out of you. No offence, but you look so damn scared Hyung. What a sight."Jungkook's bratty smirk dilated in cheekiness and the mocking look that he was flashing made Jackson bite his inner cheek in sheer mortification.

Jackson let out a long sigh, slumping his shoulder in dismay ."Wow, great Jeon Jungkook is so smart, How intelligent of you kook...You recognized me so early."Jackson threw a fakest smile at Jungkook and literally The ebony-haired male could read in his smile 'Fuck you, Jeon'.

"Hyung, why didn't you tell me that's it's you?"Jungkook's face scrunched, he was mad at Jackson for hiding his identity, he should have let Jungkook know. Quizzing creases formed between his brows as he watched a conflicting look crossing the male face. Jungkook didn't know that Jackson wanted him to recognise him first, how could he forget his handsome Hyung? Jackson was downright offended — Jungkook didn't need to know that he was a tiny bit hurt too.

"How did you recognize me?"Jackson ignored Jungkook's question and went to sit on the leather couch as Jungkook glared at him at his negligence.