14

[ EDITED

"Punishment?" Aine mumbled under her breath, what could that mean? She was curious to know the real meaning behind the word. What could he actually do? Aine slightly raised her head and glanced at the handsome male who was now standing in front of her folding his arms across his broad chest with a devilish smirk attached to his reddish lips.

 "What kind of punishment?" Her brows were knitted. "Why the hell am I asking you this useless question?" She grumbled, highly disappointed and sour to herself. 

The moment that she lived with him a few minutes again left a dent over her tender heart, it was burning. She wasn't in denial that she didn't like the intimate affair between them, she wanted it but at some point, the wheels of her brain rotated and the blurry voice in the back of her head cleared and that was her cue to stop Jungkook.

It was shocking when Jungkook listened to her, he sat up from the bed. It was out of his character, entirely surprising. The mob boss wasn't happy, surely not satisfied but he didn't let it appear on his face. Aine thought he would be furious and would force himself on her, but he did none. Whatever he was a difficult case for her anyways. She wished to erase the moment, it was a mistake— a sweet, sinful one. 

"You can't punish me, Mr Jeon. But kindly wanna tell you that we are not in a school we are in your lavish mansion." Aine cackled at her silly statement which was humorous for her but not for the mafia boss.

"I'm so funny."  Aine's daring eyes went to Jungkook whose face was blank and empty like a white paper but his sharp vulture eyes stayed on her. "Maybe not." Aine mumbled under her breath, he was too intimidating.

"Shut your pretty mouth or you want me to shut it for you?"Jungkook's expression was stony, blank as usual yet the mischievous smirk coiling his reddish lips.  It made her blush and a few minutes ago a memory flashed in her mind of how she was grinding against him, heck she could still feel his tongue teasing her mouth, flirting with her heartbeats.

A few minutes later his beautiful eyes were filled with so many emotions, so many desires, and now it was blank as a barren canvas. He was flashing her one of his infamous blanks as fuck look as if he didn't want to be around her.  

"Don't you wanna know what your punishment is?" Jungkook mumbled, his eyes taking her in, she appeared absolutely disinterested.

"I don't want to know and I don't care and also note this Mr Jeon I don't give a fuck." Aine bluntly spoke, annoyed by his smitten gaze. It was sinking under her skin.  She tried to get up from the bed but Jungkook's curt voice stopped her, she froze like a statue, sensing his voice seeping in the wall of his bedroom.  

"Don't. move. Don't taste my patience." Jungkook stressed his words. His tone was rugged around the edges, her heart dropped in apprehension. He couldn't stop being bossy and she couldn't stop defying him. With chin jutting high, Aine tried to get up but this time Jungkook was quick to push her to the bed, her eyes doubled from the size as her back mashed against the mattress. 

"What's your fucking problem?" Aine shouted, gritting her teeth. She couldn't understand him. Jungkook was difficult to understand. Difficult to approach. Difficult to deal with. Difficult to talk, but unfortunately she was stuck with him. As Jungkook said, it was their forever thing now.