27

[ EDITED ] You guys look so beautiful. 

Thick crimson liquid dripped down from his bruised knuckles, the skin was battered and cut open by the constant punching.  As a few drops of blood strewn on his face, his chest was tossing up and down and his murderous gaze was fixed on the lifeless body who was bathed with his blood and dropping on the floor. Jungkook stared at him in an unnerving trance, the anger twirling within his veins was not dissolving.

A growl of resentment ripped out of his throat. 

That was not enough for Jungkook; he wanted to kill the male again. Without mercy, Jungkook continuously shot the male until the cold blood covered the whole floor and the ugly, metallic smell surrounding the cell, the face of the male was distorted and now finally Jungkook sensed a minor sort of satisfaction rushing to his nerves. 

On the way to his bedroom, Jungkook didn't realize someone was staring at his screwed up state. Distress and doubts held in the back of her head, without thinking any minute, ignoring the consequences and swallowing her hesitations Aine followed him behind to his room. She shouldn't have been concerned about her fake boyfriend but her heart was on another level, keep thumping loudly in sheer worry, it was agitating too.

Jungkook loosened his tie and threw it on the king-size bed then he stripped his black shirt and carelessly tossed it on the couch, now flaunting his upper body. Crystal drops of sweat gathered on his forehead and a few drops trickled down between his toned pecs and disappeared in the waistband. Jungkook raised his eyebrows upon sensing someone's gaze on his figure and instantly a dazzling smirk broke into his red lips.

"Feel free to admire me."Jungkook had to be cocky, he teased her as he remained his back at the girl who was standing outside of his room, mouth slightly open and eyes fixed on his godly stance. She was awestruck by the male's hotness.

Jungkook knew Aine was following him and that's why he didn't lock the door because he was waiting for his prey.

Aine was startled by his husky yet dominating voice. Suddenly, she felt her skin flushed and giddy by the sexual tension circling them, the atmosphere was shifting. Avoiding the effects she drew a deep breath and stepped inside his room, closing the distance between each other. Aine's gaze lingered on his muscular back that was covered with artistic tattoo designs, she frowned at the thing that Jungkook wasn't turning at her. 

"Where are your sassiness and your sharp tongue huh? Why are you ogling on his muscles like a complete pervert." Aine's inner voice scoffed at her in a taunting manner.

"Come on. We should appreciate the real beauty, call me a pervert, I don't care."Aine retorted mentally. She cleared her throat, staring at him wasn't helping the awkwardness between them.

"Are you hurt somewhere? I saw the blood on your hand so I thought— "Jungkook didn't let her complete her word as he turned at her.

"Are you worried for me?" Jungkook had a mischievous glow in his eyes and a teasing smirk on his lips. She tried to suck the breath into her lungs, his naked confidence and body weren't helping to calm the turmoil inside her.

Aine's eyes shamelessly travelled to his toned, crafted chest. There was a dragon tattoo all over the side of his body and snaking around his neck, the mouth of the dragon was wide open as if ready to bite his skin, it was a marvellous sight to admire, her fingers itched to trace it.