2 Favoring Qie Over Wife (2)

Her nails dug into the skin of his arms with his every slight movement. But he didn't stop at all and just continued to slowly thrust. The sweat that clung to his upper body made it obvious how much restraint he had to use to avoid moving even faster.

He really wanted to speed up his actions and reach even deeper into her. He was getting close to losing his rationality and surrendering to the desire that was roaring at him to take her roughly and violently, slamming into her until there was nowhere for him to go.

He could only pull her into his arms and continue his slow pace, his engorged little brother twitching inside her walls because of suppressed desire.

His involuntary jerk inside her made Song Jia bite her lips to stifle her moan as her flower cave tightened even more.

The man's breathing accelerated. One hand couldn't help but grab and knead her breasts while his other hand gradually clenched on her waist, his eyes showing an unbelievable light.

He couldn't resist this feeling!

The numb feeling in his waist and her shrinking flower hole made him violently throb!

The man kissed her forehead and said with difficulty, "I'm going to move a bit faster. Don't worry, you will definitely like this."

Song Jia was stunned. She was already feeling a bit painful! She was too small and he was too large. The one who would like this new change of speed was definitely not her!

"Don't you dare..."

Song Jia had not even finished speaking when the man wrapped his hands around her ankles and put it on his shoulders. Without warning, he withdrew completely before driving back in.

"Ahhh!" Song Jia screamed. She covered her mouth and said to him in chastisement, "It hurts..."

"Bear with me for a moment. We'll come together."

He was actually only one third inside her. His hands slid down to hold her slender waist as he straightened his back and shoved himself forward, making Song Jia completely take all of him in.

"Hng!"

Song Jia nearly fainted.

Her eyes became dazed and she could only grip the bedsheets underneath her body to steady herself. The bed supporting them prevented her from retreating as she continued to receive the man's continuous onslaught, going deeper and faster with every strike.

Their bodies plastered against each other as his hips pounded into hers, shoving himself into her tight flower cave. The girl kept moaning as the man pressed his lips tightly together, preventing his grunts from spilling out...

He had long since lost his mind to the raging lust inside his body, only wanting to vent into this girl beneath him. As if her body was silently agreeing, she was tightening even more, squeezing his little brother to death.

Half in torment and half in pleasure, he groaned with a hoarse and sexy rasp, "Do you really want me to lose all my control...ah...so tight..."

The night was long, and the battle on the bed was fierce. It was not long before the delicate body of the girl began to tremble, her flower cave contracted, and a wave of sweet nectar was about to rush out.

The man noticed that she was going to climax, and his pumping into her accelerated. He could not control his speed more and more as he promised hoarsely, "Together...we'll come together..."

"Oh..." Song Jia could no longer hear anything as her waist arched, her red lips parted, and overwhelming ecstasy poured over her.

Song Jia's climax made her tighten so much that the man could not help the tingling of his spine as he threw his head back and roared. He was helpless to do anything but to pull her body into his embrace as he achieved his release. Hot liquid poured into her, her flower cave swallowing all of his essence.

Song Jia thought that would be the end of it, as their bodies went limp with satisfaction. But she suddenly noticed that the man on top of her was smirking, he was starting to move, and his little brother buried inside her had not softened at all...

"You didn't even let out a single drop," he observed hoarsely. "It seems that you like to drink my seed very much. I'll come again to satisfy you, I'll give it all to you..."

Song Jia wanted to protest. This new husband of hers was such a pervert! It wasn't her fault at all. He hadn't pulled himself out, so her nectar and his essence was blocked inside.

He opened her legs wider, one hand grabbing her soft bottom as he began to move his hips fiercely. Song Jia sucked in a breath, her small face pale as her body twitched in response.

The man frowned. "Why are you still so tight!"

They had already done it once. She should have adapted to him by now, but she was still as tight as a virgin. The pleasure made his whole body turn numb, and he could not think at all.

He folded her legs and pressed it against her breasts so that he could easily thrust into her. He slammed into her deepest part, making Song Jia shudder.

The frenzied battle of the couple on the conjugal bed did not stop until early morning, making the faces of the senior servants and maidservants who entered to greet them alternate between white, red, and black.

This new couple is sure passionate to make the bed become such a mess, ah!