187 Vixen Above, Mensao Below (1)

When Song Jia woke up, she found herself lying down on a soft bed, with her hair scattered all over the pillow.

"Ding - dong."

Suddenly, a chiming sound echoed twice across the room.

"Good afternoon to all the beautiful cruisers of the world, and welcome aboard the Fudong Cruise ship. My name is Tan Peng, part of the entertainment squad aboard the Fudong Cruise, and I am here to give you a rundown of all the events happening aboard the Fudong Cruise at this moment.

"All of these will be happening later, so for now, please stay in your cabins until one-thirty. One-thirty, that is t-minus thirty-minutes from now, but in the meantime, I suggest you grab yourself a bite to eat and order through the..."

Song Jia looked around the room. Her head was aching, as if it was about to split into two. She could hear the sound of running water, and looking around, she saw that she was inside a luxury suite cabin.

A glass of red wine was upended on the white carpet below the bed, staining it crimson. Near that glass was a heap of clothes, for both male and female. Song Jia found that she was naked and wrapped the blanket around her, tiptoeing towards the bathroom.

The bathroom glass was made of translucent material, which made her clearly see the masculine figure of the person showering. Song Jia wanted to facepalm.

Ye Jia, Ye Jia ah, you're going to be in a lot of trouble.

Song Jia approached the floor-length mirror inside the bedroom, and let go of the blanket covering her body. Instantly, she was dazzled by the three sizes of the original host.

Full, perky breasts, a small waist that was narrower than the width of an A4 bond paper, and legs that could rival those of a supermodel's. Song Jia turned around and admired the S-curve of her body, her white skin contrasting heavily with her jet-black hair. Her eyes were blue, hinting to a mix of Western and Oriental blood.

Song Jia finally stopped her ogling and went over to the closet to get some clean clothes. While she dressed, she thought about the memories she had absorbed from the original host.

This body's name was Ye Jia. Her father was the largest figure in the underworld, while her mother was a foreign woman he met abroad. Ye Jia was actually an illegitimate child. At that time, her father already had a wife and a son in China. Because of the complicated situation, he told Ye Jia's mother to raise their daughter abroad, while he promised to send money every month for their living expenses.

But, when Ye Jia was about to reach eighteen years of age, her mother suddenly became sick and died. Her father's legal wife had also died years ago, but because he didn't want his son to know about his affair, he let them stay abroad. Now that Ye Jia was still a minor and was all alone in a foreign country, he decided to bring her back home.

In any case, Ye Jia's father thought, his son was already a young adult and was about to inherit the family business. He would probably understand, right?

Song Jia chuckled wryly. Old man, you're a top gangster, but still actually this naive?

Suddenly, the "hua hua" splashing sound of water stoped. There was a soft creak of a door, and Song Jia, who was already dressed into her uniform, looked towards the direction of the bathroom.

The man standing in front of her looked to be young, only in his late twenties. His face was handsome, his hair still damp from his shower. His lower body was wrapped in a bath towel, but his fit body didn't have anywhere to be criticized about.

He glanced at Song Jia, and there was an indifferent smile to his lips. "You're still here?"

Ye Jia was someone this man knew very well, so Song Jia knew she couldn't OOC. Despite the deep trouble she knew she was already in, she flashed a careless smile at him.

"Teacher, the rice has already been cooked, the tofu has been eaten, and now you want to shoo me away? How heartless, ah."

Teacher. That was right, this man in front of Song Jia was Ye Jia's teacher. Because her father had his fingers in all kinds of pie, their family was very wealthy. He had enrolled both his son and daughter into a prestigious school that goes on a cruise for the school field trip, and this was one of those instances.

The whole class was here, including her half-brother. No need to say, their homeroom teacher would also be here.

Ye Jia had been raised abroad, so she was less conservative than her other classmates. Not to mention that her mother was the type who was very "free," inviting different men to their house every night. Ye Jia's father knew about this, but because he didn't love her, he didn't care. Ye Jia, who was raised without a paternal figure and had a mother who held loose morals, quickly went astray.

Not to mention drugs and alcohol, she even played with men. She was, in every sense of the word, a "wild vixen."

"Ye Jia, don't test me. You clearly knew that I was drunk, but you still seduced me. I was good to you because of your father, but it seems you've misunderstood. This kind of dirty matter between us, it's best to forget it completely."

Her teacher, Gu Yuan, looked at her with cold eyes. The tone in his voice brooked no argument.

Song Jia blinked at him. In fact, Ye Jia had indeed misunderstood and had fallen in love with him. He was older than her, and was also an authority figure. It was what she was lacking in her life. How could she not fall in love? She had been intently pursuing him for weeks before she had gotten an opportunity due to Gu Yuan getting accidentally drunk.

"Teacher, I know." Song Jia mimed zipping her mouth. "Unless you open them yourself, my lips are sealed."

Gu Yuan's expression turned even darker.

Song Jia didn't bother with him and after taking her things, she left the suite. She took the elevator down into the lower levels, going out into the promenade deck. The sun was too bright, causing her to squint. She took out a pair of sunglasses and slowly walked towards the bow of the ship.

The Fudong Cruise ship was now in the middle of the Pacific Ocean, which would take them more or less a month to reach their destination, which was Shanghai.

Song Jia leaned against the railing and tilted her head down, the strong sea breeze whipping her hair around like a scarf, wrapping it around her face. Sixty feet below her, she could see the massive propellers churning out white foam as it split the water.

In less than twenty-four hours, a virus outbreak would occur in the ship, causing the original host, and a third of the cruise ship's passengers, to turn into zombies. Its mode of transmission was so fast that in just a day, the cruise ship became filled from top to bottom with the undead.

Song Jia looked out over the boundless horizon, propping her chin with her hand as her lips released a sigh.

"Nova, you bastard."

No wonder he was smiling so happily, ah.