157 The Jilted Second Young Master (30)

Su Qi rearranged her expression and continued walking forward. Her lips were still twitching.

Why did that retard have to buy a gigantic bouquet? Did he become completely stupid?

She stopped in front of him and crossed her arms, waiting to see what he would do next.

Because his eyes were blocked, Lin Yitian closely listened to the sound of her footsteps. When he realized that she stopped in front of him, he took a deep breath.

"Jia..."

Su Qi pricked her ears to closely listen.

There were hidden grievances in Lin Yitian's tone.

"Are you smiling? I can't see."

Su Qi, "..."

Then why did you buy such a gigantic bouquet?

Their surroundings were very beautiful, there was a sweet fragrance in the air, and the candlelight gave everything a romantic atmosphere.

But Lin Yitian, like a dull piece of wood, continued on voicing out his complaints.

"I want to hug you, but my hands are full. Jia, are you smiling? I want to see your smile. Why can't I see your smile? Jia, tell me you're smiling."

Completely like a child, saying everything in an honest and clear manner. Lin Yitian had no idea about manliness and was used to saying everything that was on his mind to Song Jia.

And right now, what he wanted the most was to see her smiling face.

"Jia, are you smiling? Are you happy? I bought your favorite flowers. Do you know how many tulips are in this bouquet? Do you want to guess?"

Because the bouquet was still hiding his face, Su Qi could only hear his voice. She was stunned to hear how different it was from her past life. Lin Yitian's voice right now was full of...happiness.

There was love, adoration, and eagerness in his tone. It was obvious that he wanted to hear her praising him.

Lin Yitian mistakenly interpreted Song Jia's silence as her trying to count the number of tulips in his hand. He didn't want to make it difficult for her, so he hurriedly told her the answer.

"Jia, it's 1,314! Do you know what that number means? Forever!"

Lin Yitian finally lowered the bouquet in his hands, setting it gently on the ground. There was light in his eyes as he slowly turned to gaze at Su Qi.

"Jia, I..." Redness spread around his cheeks at his approaching confession.

But when he finally met her eyes, Lin Yitian abruptly stopped.

Su Qi, who didn't know what was wrong with her body as her heart kept beating fast and slow, saw the blood draining from Lin Yitian's face.

Lin Yitian grabbed her hand, his face pale like a ghost's.

"You...who, who are you?"

Su Qi's heart stopped.

She quickly remembered Song Jia's lecture and forced a smile on her face.

"Yitian, what are you talking about? It's me."

Lin Yitian tightened his hold on her wrist, making Su Qi cry out in pain. Panic was slowly taking over his expression, and his eyes darted wildly across her face.

"Where's Jia? Who are you? Where's Jia? Tell me!"

He frantically shook her body, as if Su Qi was hiding her somewhere.

Wang Han, who was watching them from afar, saw that something was wrong. He quickly rushed over to them.

"Young master, what happened? Miss Su, are you alright?"

Lin Yitian abruptly released Su Qi, and she stumbled back a few steps. She stared at Lin Yitian, seeing his whole body tremble.

She had seen a lot of his breakdowns in his past life, so she knew. This time...it seemed to be much worse.

Lin Yitian looked at her, and his hands slowly clutched his head. His eyes were bloodshot, and he stared at Su Qi with pitch-black pupils.

Her whole body shuddered in fear. Her lips moved slightly. "Nie Poan, save me..."

Su Qi felt that she had returned back to the past, when Lin Yitian came to kill the two of them. The reason she had readily agreed to Song Jia's suggestion and didn't plan on taking revenge on Lin Yitian was mainly because...

That Lin Yitian in her past life was too scary.

It was as if he was a beast in human flesh, that had no regard for human life. Otherwise, how could he decide to eradicate all the people in the world so ruthlessly?

Lin Yitian took a step forward towards her. Su Qi abruptly lost the feeling in her legs and fell down, tears falling from her eyes.

"Where's Jia?" Lin Yitian was only fixated on one thing. He crouched before Su Qi, his movements completely like a predator before his prey. "Where did Jia go?"

Wang Han couldn't keep up with their conversation. Miss Su was obviously right in front of him, so why did second young master keep looking for her?

Seeing how obviously scared she was and worried that it would ruin their relationship in the future, Wang Han stepped forward and spoke up.

"Young master, what are you talking about? Miss Su is right in front of..."

The words died in Wang Han's throat. The chilling gaze Lin Yitian just gave him made his whole body turn numb.

Lin Yitian turned back to Su Qi. His head was aching, and her face kept blurring in and out of focus. It was as if it was being swapped by dozens and dozens of similar faces, but he knew...

The one in front of him wasn't his Jia.

He grabbed her chin with wrenching force. Su Qi gasped, and struggled. But Lin Yitian held fast, his grip strong and seemingly unshakable.

"Where's Jia? Tell me where she is. Where did Jia go?"

Su Qi's composure shattered. Her mind was blank, and her mouth could only form short words. "Don't know...I don't know where she is..."

She truly didn't know.

Su Qi was too focused on meeting Nie Poan and wasn't interested in her twin sister's affairs. Right now, she was too terrified of Lin Yitian to fabricate any lies.

Lin Yitian saw the truth in her face and his emotions became even more unstable. He stood up and looked at Wang Han.

"Don't let her get away, torture her for information if needed."

His hands were shaking by his sides.

Wang Han knew that the second young master's condition was too terrible right now, so he nodded without asking any questions.

"Deploy everyone under my employ to search for Jia. Ask my older brother's help too...and my father."

Wang Han's eyes widened. He knew how much his second young master hated burdening his father with anything. To ask his father's help now...Wang Han kept his thoughts to himself and just nodded again.

Lin Yitian didn't hide his agitation. As soon as he saw Wang Han nod his head, he ran as fast as he could back towards the mansion. He went straight to Song Jia's bedroom and upended everything there, searching for clues.

He even went to his bedroom and tried to find if Song Jia left him a note. While he was doing all this, he kept calling her phone.

She didn't answer any of his calls.