143 The Jilted Second Young Master (16)

The bright light filled the room, revealing the tall figure that was lying down on the bed. Lin Yitian was curled up into a ball, his face buried into her pillow.

When he heard her voice, he immediately sat up.

"Jia!" he exclaimed happily, jumping out of the bed and hugging her.

Because Song Jia was not prepared for him, Lin Yitian's hug forced her back against the door.

Song Jia had still not recovered from her shock. She leaned away to see his face better and asked, "Why are you sleeping inside my room?"

Lin Yitian tightened his arms around her waist. "Because I missed you."

Hearing his aggrieved tone, Song Jia couldn't help but laugh.

"You've missed me? But I've only gone out for a day."

Lin Yitian felt like she didn't believe him. He insisted, "I've missed you!"

"Alright, alright, you missed me."

She placed a hand on his back and stroked him, as if petting a wild beast.

Lin Yitian quickly turned from a wild beast into an obedient pet.

Song Jia was still trapped between his body and the door behind her. She pushed a hand against his chest.

"Let me go, I need to take a bath."

Lin Yitian smiled, "Then I'll go and take a bath too."

She had been gone for a whole day. Now that she was back, he couldn't stand to let her out of his sight.

This time, Song Jia pushed at his chest a little harder.

"Yitian, you've already taken a bath. Why would you need to take another one?"

He was already wearing his pajamas. And she had fully memorized his schedule. Who did he think he was fooling?

"I want to take a bath with Jia," Lin Yitian said, not moving an inch.

Song Jia glared at him.

"You'll get sick if you take a bath twice. Do you want to catch a cold?"

Lin Yitian was nervous when he saw that she wasn't smiling.

"Jia, smile. I don't like it when you don't smile."

Even though she said that she was still happy with him even if she wasn't smiling, Lin Yitian liked her smiling face the best.

"I'll smile if you let me take a bath. And, if you don't go with me."

Left without a choice, Lin Yitian nodded his head. He sat with his back against the bathroom door, patiently waiting for Song Jia to finish.

He started sniffing at his clothes. Usually after he took a bath, he would go and hug Song Jia so that he would smell her scent on him. But because she had gone out for the whole day, his clothes didn't smell like her. That's why he went to lie down on her bed. Fortunately, there were some traces of her fragrance on her pillow.

As he heard the sound of the shower running, Lin Yitian thought of the soap and shampoo that Song Jia was using. Did it smell like her? If he used her shampoo, would he smell like her too? As he thought of this, Lin Yitian began taking off his clothes.

He promised Song Jia that he wouldn't take a bath with her, but he didn't promise that he wouldn't take a bath after she was done.

Lin Yitian felt that he was a very smart person.