My life

Urvashi's P.O.V.

The sunlight peeped through my thin, white curtains in my room and interrupted my dreams. As I turned and stretched not wanting to wake up, I felt a hand on my back. Caressing my back with lots of love. As soon as I felt it is knew immediately who's was it, my mother. "Good morning my princess," she said with a beautiful smile. "Good morning my queen," I replied. "Get up and get fresh, you have to accompany me to the temple," she said. "But Maa, the temple is right downstairs!" I complained. Tapping my back, she said, "Don't ever feel lazy to pray to God." Without wanting to further this argument and spoiling her mood, I jumped out of the bed and went straight into the bathroom.
When I came out, I saw a salwar suit already on my bed. A beautiful, white salwar which my mother bought for me.

I loved it

I loved it. I was always comfortable with anything that my mother brought for me. I always studied how can my mother knew exactly what I like and what I want. That's how moms are I guess. I quickly got into it and stood in front the mirror. I applied minimal makeup on my face and left my wet hair loose. Finally to finish the look, I placed a bindi between my eyebrows, a pair of earrings on my ears and some bangles on my hand. "Urvi...hurry up!" she shouted as I left my room. "Coming Maa!" I replied.
We went downstairs and walked straight ahead for two minutes and reached outside a temple. We took out our sandals and went inside. Like every morning the same line, "Welcome Umaji, Urvi how are you?" asked the pandit. Every morning, everyday for the last ten years we have been coming to this temple. The pandit had to know us by now. We offered what we had brought and then left. We went straight home and while having breakfast, my mother asked me of my day's plan. "Nothing Maa, I applied for some interviews and I am hoping that I get this job." After completing my breakfast, I went to my room. I grabbed my resume and ran out of the house. Grabbing a taxi, I went to different companies which wanted an interior designer. Yes, I was an interior designer. I designed the interior of houses and buildings, hotels, you name it, I could do it. After going to school and so much studying, I was qualified.
Still, despite being so qualified, I didn't have a job. I am looking for so long. Almost a month and still, I can't seem to find any company's project which was interesting enough for me. I wanted a challenge in life. I left the house everyday and searched for a job the entire day. Then returned home disappointed and hid it from my mother. I couldn't afford to put any stress and tension on her.
And this was my everyday life.

____________________________________________________________________
HI guys. This is my first story so Plz read it. I really need your support in this. Anyways I am sorry for the short update. But I am going to write my other chapter. So see you😏