Answers

Urvi's P.O.V.

His words made me cry. I felt weak at my knees and butterflies in my stomach. I could not comprehend what he had just said. He loves me? I hugged him for support to remain standing on my feet. He hugged me back tightly as if his life depended on me. I felt peace in his arms. His embrace comforted me. Parting from him, I stared into his eyes and saw happiness and relief. He seemed relaxed now and smiled at me. "Urvashi," he said but I placed my finger on his lips hushing him. He looked at me with love. The love I always wanted and dreamt of. He was coming closer to me without looking away from my eyes. His forehead touched mine. Cupping my face, he wiped away my tears with his thumbs. I ran my hand through his hair. It felt like a perfect moment. Like a fairytale. I found my prince charming. The perfect man. I can't believe this! He loves me! Softly, he asked me, "Urvashi, I know your answer but still, I want to hear it in your voice. Do you love me?" I looked into his eyes. As I was about to answer, someone knocked on the door. "Is anyone in there?" Anand called. I blushed and pushing his hands away, I ran away. He held my scarf and I stopped. My breath began to get heavy as he came up to me. Closing my eyes, he came close until our bodies were touching. I began to tremble. "My answer?" he whispered into my ear. I bowed my head and ran away. Looking back and seeing him smiling, I said, "I'll think about it and tell you." I opened the door and bounced into Anand. He looked at me surprised that I was inside all the time. "Urvi, you were inside? And that too in so much darkness? Weren't you feeling afraid?" Anand asked. I blushed and ran away leaving him confused. On the step, I saw Yash sir leaving the room. Anand turned around and looking at me, smiled. 

Everyone had already went into their homes to rest. I ran into my room shy and blushing at what Yash sir told me. He loves me? He loves me! I love you too Yash sir! But how do I tell him? He gave me so much tears. I am not going to reveal my feelings so easily. He will have to wait. I smiled mischievously.

Yash's P.O.V.

I reached home and went to mom's room. She was sitting in front the dresser and was slowly combing her hair. Seeing me, she turned around and got up. "Yash, you've reached? Where were you all the time? Let me guess. Sacha?" She asked with a smile. "Mom, did you tell Urvashi anything?" I asked seriously. She frowned by my question and said, "No, I didn't meet or tell her anything." "Mom, my phone battery is dead, can I borrow yours?" I asked. She smiled and gave me her phone. I went to my room and I opened it and went to her files. There I found an audio clip with my voice. Listening to it, I was shocked. Then I remembered, mom came to my room that night after Sacha left.

*Flashback*
"Yash, I'm so happy, you are getting married! I just can't wait for Sacha to come into this house as a daughter-in-law," mom said coming into my room. I was sipping on my drink. Her words made me annoyed. I can't believe this. I agreed to marry Sacha. And mom, doesn't she know what I'm going through? She only seems to be happy about this idea of me marrying. Sitting next to me, she said, "I understand Yash, that it will be hard for you to share your life with someone else. But you should see the good side of everything. I'm saving you from some people out there who are trying to trap you only because of your bank balance." I looked at her and asked, "Who are you talking about?" She frowned at me and said, "That interior designer in your office." I clenched my fists. How can she say such a thing about Urvashi. God! She doesn't even know anything about her. "You are right mom, I can't trust Urvashi. I always knew she wanted something more, but from today on, I will never, ever go around her. I promise that I will do as you say. I will marry Sacha. And no gold digger can come between us," I said. She smiled and caressed my head. Then I continued, "Is this what you want to hear? I'm really sorry mom, I have never gone against you but that doesn't mean that I will tolerate you saying anything wrong about anyone innocent. Please leave me alone." She looked at me annoyed and left.
*End of flashback*