Wedding

Urvi's P.O.V.

I moved away slowly from him. He cupped my face and said in a most loving way, "I love you." I smiled and replied, "I love you too." I hugged him again tightly. He caressed my back. His phone rang and we broke the hug. His facial muscles tightened looking at the screen of his phone. "What happened?" I asked concerned. He held my shoulders and said, "I have to go now. I'll meet you tomorrow. And eat something. I heard aunty saying that you haven't eaten anything for the entire day. And take some rest. I'll see you tomorrow." I smiled and nodded. I looked at the car as it drove out of sight. Walking back to the table, I was on cloud nine. My happiness knew no bounds. I reached the table and everyone was laughing and joking. I joined in their laughter and the evening ended on a good note. That night, I went to Sarita's room and sat on her bed. She was sleeping so peacefully and she was looking so beautiful. I planted a small kiss on her forehead and left. Going back to my room, I looked out the window. Thinking about what happened today with Yash sir. Yash sir? I thought about it sounding strange. To call him, my boyfriend 'sir'. I blushed at the thought of him being my boyfriend. I change into my night suit and lying down on my bed, I slept away peacefully. The next two days passed really quickly and the wedding was tomorrow. There was nothing left to do. Everything was done. Leaving the kitchen, I went downstairs where Sarita was sitting on the stage with some ladies singing and dancing. Then, Yash sir walked in. I was surprised to see him here. He came and touched Maa's foot and sat next to me. "Where were you for the past two days? You didn't even come," I said crossed. Leaning a little towards me, he said, "I'm sorry. I had some very important things to do. But I'll make it up to you. I promise." 

I turned and smiled to him. He was so charming. Suddenly, Anand came and pulled him inside his house. I continued looking and clapping with the songs. After a while, Yash came outside and called me. I got up and went to him. "Anand is calling you," he said. Going inside, I saw Anand sitting on the couch with his face buried in his palms. I went and sat down next to him. "What happen?" I asked.  "Urvi, mom warned me that I cannot meet Sarita before the wedding. But I want to meet her. Please, bring her downstairs tonight when mom sleeps away," he requested. I giggled and said, "Aww, you want to see Sarita! But I'm sorry, I can't do anything. Don't you know? It's considered bad luck for the bride and groom to meet before the wedding? Don't you want to marry Sarita?" He nodded. "Then wait until tomorrow. After the wedding, she's all yours," I said. He nodded with a sad pout and like an obedient child. I ruffled his hair a bit and got up. I walked outside with Yash. As I was going to sit back with the crowd, he held my hand and pulled me away secretly upstairs. Entering my room, he locked the door. I looked at him nervously. "What are you doing? Someone will come," I said. He placed a finger on my lips quieting me. "Do you trust me?" Yash asked. I nodded. I breathed heavily as my heart was beating really fast and the butterflies in my stomach made me feel weak. I hugged him tightly. Hugging me back, he said, "I missed you so much. You don't know how I spent that time without you. I was yearning to meet you. To see you. I love you." His words touched my heart. I replied, "I missed you too. And I love you." I felt like I got all the comfort of the world from him. I felt energized. We remain like that for a while until my phone rang. 

Breaking the hug, I went and answered it. "Hello? Urvi ma'am? Sneha here," I heard. "Yes Sneha, tell me," I said. "Are you busy?" she asked. I looked at Yash. "No, not at all. Tell me," I said. Yash came from behind and his hands snaked around my waist with his head resting on my shoulder. Sneha continued, "I wanted to tell you that Mr. Singhania came today and I gave him all your designs from the cabinet. I thought of informing you." I smiled and said it was alright. Yash was breathing on my neck and tickling me. "Stop it!" I exclaimed to him. "Sorry?" Sneha asked. I was speechless. "Nothing, not you Sneha. I'll talk to you later. Bye," I said and hang up.
Yash was finding it amusing. I looked at him annoyed. "What must she be thinking about me?" I asked. He held my shoulders and said, "Doesn't matter my love." As he was coming closer to my face, there was a knock on my door. We moved away quickly. "Urvi, what are doing? Why is your door locked?" Sarita asked. I began to panic. What if she finds out that Yash and I are in the room alone together? What should I do? I looked at Yash horrified. He smiled. Was he serious? I shook my head from side to side. Making up the excuse that I was changing, she was convinced and left. I sat down on my bed and looked at Yash and he said frustrated, "What's with everyone and our romance? Whenever we get time together, someone is always interrupting." I giggled. He continued, "And this is funny for you right?" I smiled and said, "When I'm in trouble, you find it amusing and I find this frustration of yours amusing." He glared at me and said, "Oh really? Look what I will do to you now?" And he started tickling me. Getting up, I unlocked the door and ran outside. He ran after me. I ran downstairs. Turning around, I saw him at the top of the stairs looking at me with a wide smile.